Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've actually been buying 32s lately (pants, not pistols). Back in February, my 36s were getting tight. I ordered a new carry belt from Kramer last month and got one that was sized for 32-36, thinking it would do the job, but if I'm not careful, by the time it comes at the end of August, I'll need a new 30" belt. That's just a dream though, as even if I drop this last 10 lbs, I'll never fit into 30" waist jeans again. I'm not shaped like that any more.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'll be looking to free up some cash here very shortly, that means some more kids have to go. I'll be offering up the 75 rat rod and my Springer RO. I haven't sat down to sort out the details yet, but if any of you are interested PM me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm getting set to list a couple myself today too. I'll be posting a G27 carry package and maybe my G21. I'm also going to drop one of my USGI 1911s and a Mosin M38 off down at USDS for consignment. If there's any CZickoo interest, PM me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Still having neck pains this morning. Better than yesterday, but still enough to cause discomfort. I don't know how I got any sleep at all with the neck pain and a wicked sunburn on my head, shoulders, and back.

Thankful for some :coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom