Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes they are dang perty. I find myself wiping down my high polished 75B every time I touch it. It's becoming a obsession to keep it fingerprint free. Never had a handgun that got so much attention.

I can not find one for sale anywhere.
    Every google search takes me to sites that have the 97 but not in stainless.

Probably for the best because I really do not want to sell the CopperHead.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Just had a Jet Girl sighting...
    I stopped in at Tomlinson's and she was working.
    She said to say hi to everyone, she is still alive, and she did not sell all of her 1911's despite all the rumors :laugh:
    She did however buy a Glock 19 gen 2 and a Glock 43 and she actually likes them :rockwoot:

I told her to not be a stranger and drop in here once in a while. hopefully she will...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just had a Jet Girl sighting...
    I stopped in at Tomlinson's and she was working.
    She said to say hi to everyone, she is still alive, and she did not sell all of her 1911's despite all the rumors :laugh:
    She did however buy a Glock 19 gen 2 and a Glock 43 and she actually likes them :rockwoot:

I told her to not be a stranger and drop in here once in a while. hopefully she will...

I for 1 miss her.
    Heck I even miss 88.......at times.....:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, for you P01/P06 owners in here, I've been finding that my P01 fits pretty well into the holsters I have for my G23/G19s. I've been CC'ng the P01 in an IWB holster and it fits perfectly. I just checked the Kramer scabbard and it fits pretty well too. I'd give that one about a 95% fit. I have a Galco OWB holster and that's a perfect fit as well. If you are having issues finding a holster, the G19/G23 is about the most common holster made.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hey, for you P01/P06 owners in here, I've been finding that my P01 fits pretty well into the holsters I have for my G23/G19s. I've been CC'ng the P01 in an IWB holster and it fits perfectly. I just checked the Kramer scabbard and it fits pretty well too. I'd give that one about a 95% fit. I have a Galco OWB holster and that's a perfect fit as well. If you are having issues finding a holster, the G19/G23 is about the most common holster made.

Yep, huge plus. I carried mine for a while in a Bladetech holster for my wife's G19. 95% fit was about right. Wasn't bad though. Nice to have a large selection.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

Leather Holsters for sig p228/229 work well also. In fact Galco summer comfort style number SUM250B lists P01 and 228/229 as fits

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I thought jet girl was a monkey. What's she do at Tomlinson's. I always thought it was scary a monkey with 1911s...but now she has Glocks!!!! that's really scary!! That Kimber with the jet in the grip was really cool though. :):

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Has anybody used the CGW grease in winter? It says it is good down to -20 degrees but wanted to see if anybody has any real world experience. Having just moved back from south central coastal Florida, I could use whatever grease I wanted because I don't remember it getting below 50 hardly ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom