• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I always replace the plastic one with a stainless steel one. The plastic one is an embarrassment to such a quality gun. Depending on the replacement you buy, make sure which recoil spring it uses (flat wire vs round wire).

Hey thanks!!! The stainless pins I have been looking at don't show any springs. It has flat springs in both of them now. So any suggestions which to pick??

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hey thanks!!! The stainless pins I have been looking at don't show any springs. It has flat springs in both of them now. So any suggestions which to pick??
    I would use this one from Cajun Gun Works, it works with both types of recoils springs, which means you could reuse your existing springs. But if you want to replace the springs, use their 14# spring made from round music wire.
    https://cajungunworks.com/product/74040-304ss-precision-recoil-spring-guide-rod/

https://cajungunworks.com/product/14rsc-14-music-wire-conventional-round-wire-recoil-spring/

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Man this thread never sleeps. I had to get up to let the dog out and now I'm going back to bed. Peace - out

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I have been watch CDI on GB for over a month and I haven't seen the number of surplus CZ 75s as low. I hope this isn't a sign that BA predicted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom