• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    But can you conceal when wearing those tights that the kids these days refer to as "skinny jeans?"

Nonsense. She conceals perfectly, in fact she was riding in my pocket all afternoon around the house yesterday. Doesn't bother me a bit. You want to bring up her weight now? She's a little embarrassed, but I'd take a slightly heavy sexy girl over a light ugly one anyday.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just back from the LGS again. They have a lot of CZs in the case. In addition to the ones mentioned on Saturday, they now have a Rami and an OD P01. I really liked that P01. It sure would be a looker with the right set of VZ grips. Add CGW goodies, and it would be a keeper for sure. It turns out that they have two CZ 1911s in, not just the one I saw the other day. They also had a DW RZ45 Heritage and after holding that one, I decided it's not for me. It's a beautiful gun, but I'd rather save for an RZ10.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Tim, what turned you off on the Heritage?
    Nothing about the gun itself, but more over what it would add, or more accurately would not add to the family given the cost. For that money, I would not really be adding anything I don't already have. Now, if I were to find an RZ10, it might be different. It's a very similar gun, but in 10mm. That would make life a bit more interesting.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Finally got around to installing a Cajun Gun Works (made by Dawson, I believe) FO front sight on the P-01.

Other than not enjoying re-installing the tiny front sight roll pin, it was a snap, and a very worthwhile upgrade over the stock front luminescent sight. I've got one for the matte stainless 75B that I'll probably get to over the weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom