• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Welp.....blowing my CZ fund on another AR before election craziness starts. Guess the 75b is going on hold.....again.

Priorities :n00b:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I wonder how long until the AR part shortages begin? I imagine the panic will start if the polls show anything but a huge Trump lead. If the hildabeast actually wins, it might be years before ARs are available in any quantity again. If ever.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I has a sad. Really hoping things don't start drying up before I get this one built.

I'm betting August is when the run on parts will start. So I'm hoping to have the majority of my parts ordered before then.

I wonder how long until the AR part shortages begin? I imagine the panic will start if the polls show anything but a huge Trump lead. If the hildabeast actually wins, it might be years before ARs are available in any quantity again. If ever.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I'm starting to see that the green bulk boxes of American Eagle 556 haven't been on the shelves in my usual ammo haunts for awhile. Neither have the little black American Eagle 223 boxes, or the red/white/blue Winchester boxes. Hopefully it's a temporary dry spell, as 223/556 is about the only ammo I'd like to stock up on just a bit more than I have.

To paraphrase BA... ammo and mags, mags and ammo.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm so ate up. I just spent the last hour or so watching YouTube videos on the Sig Sauer P226 Legion SAO. I will find a way to get this gun and soon. I would love to have it at the June shoot...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom