Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up three stripped lowers last fall and just got the last of the parts to complete them earlier this month. The problem I have now is that I have no stripped lowers any more. I need to pick a couple up while I still have time to buy parts to complete them. But, then I'll have no stripped lowers again and will need to buy another couple more. I'd need to do that before the parts run starts in August.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I just ordered a matched set from Aero Precision. Got an email Friday that they were back in stock. Wish I could pick up another 4-pack, but I haven't seen those bulk packs in a year or so.....

I picked up three stripped lowers last fall and just got the last of the parts to complete them earlier this month. The problem I have now is that I have no stripped lowers any more. I need to pick a couple up while I still have time to buy parts to complete them. But, then I'll have no stripped lowers again and will need to buy another couple more. I'd need to do that before the parts run starts in August.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hmm, well, at least concede that the RAMI is way too thick to carry concealed.
    Nonsense. She conceals perfectly, in fact she was riding in my pocket all afternoon around the house yesterday. Doesn't bother me a bit. You want to bring up her weight now? She's a little embarrassed, but I'd take a slightly heavy sexy girl over a light ugly one anyday.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I should clarify. I can carry a big, heavy gun concealed when it's cooler out and I'm wearing a jacket or sweatshirt to cover what I'm carrying OWB. Size doesn't really matter in that case. If I'm carrying concealed IWB, that's when anything thicker than a Shield isn't very comfortable. The Shield isn't really comfortable, but it's doable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom