• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hi Rusty, have you finished any old bicycle projects lately?
    No. I've been taking a break from that hobby to focus on this hobby. I can only do one at a time.... I get burnt out from time to time so that's when I switch gears. I need to get some bicycles done so I can get to riding, don't have a good rider together right now.... I'm pretty good at that, tearing apart a perfectly functional bicycle and rendering it useless...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No. I've been taking a break from that hobby to focus on this hobby. I can only do one at a time.... I get burnt out from time to time so that's when I switch gears. I need to get some bicycles done so I can get to riding, don't have a good rider together right now.... I'm pretty good at that, tearing apart a perfectly functional bicycle and rendering it useless...

That's why I don't disassemble my guns. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh I can get them back together just fine, it's the motivation I lack right now... There are currently no bicycle haters trying to take them away, at least that I know of.

Sounds like an overlooked area. Surely there are enough Social Justice Warriors out there that a few could be spared for this long overdue fight.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Gentlemen, I have a CZ question. I have a glock 26 up for trade and I was hit up for a CZ 75 P-01. I know nothing about them. Someone please inform me on theses. I know the basics, decocker, as/da. Sights are small, etc..

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Gentlemen, I have a CZ question. I have a glock 26 up for trade and I was hit up for a CZ 75 P-01. I know nothing about them. Someone please inform me on theses. I know the basics, decocker, as/da. Sights are small, etc..

What do you want to know? It's about the same size as the G19. Hammer fired, decocker, sights suck and it's an aluminum frame. I have one and love it, especially after having cajun parts installed by the CZ Wizard :D

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I own glocks so this is all new territory. I know they have different models such as tactical, phantoms, are they worth the trade, what additions can I have someone install, are they durable, dependable?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They are durable and dependable, much like Glocks. They don't have as many third party accessories (not many sight options and such), but there are Cajun Gun Works parts that will make the gun very awesome, as well as many different grips you can put on, much like a 1911. I don't know of any other models, though I believe they just added some suppressor ready hosts in grey and green, if I'm not mistaken. They normally retail around $550 or so, so right around the price of a Gen4 Glock.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would like to add that while Glock are great for being a dependable tool, they are not that attractive. I find CZ's much more elegant and they have more soul. This is just MHO of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom