Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I saw mentioned on the book of faces that some think the prices of CZ's are going up. They sight prices on Bud's. I have not really seen the prices in general going up. What say the czickos on this thread. Prices going up or not?

I think some are and some aren't. For instance, I saw specials going on often last year for Shields for ~$350, even some for $335. Now you're lucky to find it for under $375. M&P full size were going for $409 on the low end pretty regularly and they have now gone up as well. Other guns seem to hold around the same value as I've seen, so it doesn't seem to affect the entire market... :dunno:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I think some are and some aren't. For instance, I saw specials going on often last year for Shields for ~$350, even some for $335. Now you're lucky to find it for under $375. M&P full size were going for $409 on the low end pretty regularly and they have now gone up as well. Other guns seem to hold around the same value as I've seen, so it doesn't seem to affect the entire market... :dunno:
    Yea Smith & Wesson stocks are thru the roof!:lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Prices for CZs seem to go by model and availability. Last year you couldn't find a Phantom for under $650. Now they are all over the web for $550. If you notice, there haven't been any 75 Omegas available and when they are the price has creeped up above $500. Last year they were all over for $450. The compact prices have risen too. But, there aren't nearly as many out there. It leaves me wondering what's on the next boat.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Last night, in one of my Chantix fueled dreams, I was carrying something very interesting. Well, you know how dreams are. I was carrying a CZ 75 Compact chambered in .45acp. For whatever reason, I was carrying it in a leather cross-draw rig on my left hip. :dunno: I also remember that the gun was like a midnight blue. Crazy the dreams you have on this stuff. Wish that part would come true.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You have to admit the P-09 for all it's mechanical goodness and well thought out ergonomics is or can be looked at as a bit homely at 1st. It will grow on you once you run it.

I can think of a few other popular brands of handguns that aren't exactly sexy. I'm just glad I got past some of my initial hesitation and actually got one. The proof is in the pudding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom