Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've seen 115 gr for less than $200 and 124 gr for just north of $200. Don't ask me where... Natchez or SGAmmo, maybe.

Thanks CZnap and good morning to you :)

I have been buying mostly from TargetSportsUSA.

I've been using TargetSportsUSA and SGAmmo. Both have good deals. I'll have to look and see which has the cheapest price with Blazer Brass or something similar that I know has primers that will work fine with my cajun babies :D

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Oops, I like. Last time I bought Speer Lawman for about the same price. Haven't tried it yet.

I've tried it. Pretty much just like Blazer Brass. Since both are made by CCI, it makes sense.

I've considered trying that. Not sure whether I want to put steel case through my guns.

Speer Lawman isn't steel cased. Usually, it's a little more expensive than Blazer Brass, though I haven't really noticed any difference between the two.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've tried it. Pretty much just like Blazer Brass. Since both are made by CCI, it makes sense.

Speer Lawman isn't steel cased. Usually, it's a little more expensive than Blazer Brass, though I haven't really noticed any difference between the two.

I have known the speer to run a bit hotter/cleaner.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Ahh back in the 45 game finally! And it feels good. Real good. :). Blazer brass is what my lgs has bulk deals on right now, last year the Speer lawman was plentiful. I have had great luck with either, along with pmc wwb and federal. I used to shoot the snot out of federal champion and it has all but disappeared. Freedom munitions has done me right with 124 gr 9mm so far. I've heard stories about them but my experience so far is good. Now to source some 45 hardball!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just picked up a case of 124gr AE Federal from SGAmmo for just under $240 shipped. I would normally pick up Blazer Brass from TargetSportsUSA for about $20 cheaper, but decided to go with the cleaner ammo this time around. Seems like a decent deal for $1 more a box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom