Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm jonesin for a backup gun. I like the size of the Glock 42 or Smith Bodyguard, but having a hard time warming up to the thought of having a 380 again. It's a caliber I don't currently have, and it's not as potent as 9mm. I like the Shield and the Glock 43, but they are pushing the limit of a pocket/ankle gun.

Last fall, I picked up a Sig 938 and have come to really like it. It's a tad bigger than my P238, but it still carries well in the front pocket of loose pants. Its not bad to shoot at all too. PSA had a black friday deal on them for $499, which is a steal for a gun with everything the P938 has, like night sights and ambi-safety.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Of the 4 guns that followed me to the range my CZ 97 was the one. It is a nail driver. The more it gets shot the better it makes me look.
    BA and the Wizard both ran some seriously tight groups with it as did I.
    I find the MilSpec (yeah, still a work in progress) needs a taller front sight.
    My stainless TRP is coming around nicely.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Beautiful weekend here too. My big plans include picking up 28429 sticks and branches from the yard and then mowing. I also have a ginormous bare area that I need to re-seed. Yesterday I bought seed, straw, and gypsum to put down to neutralize the dog urine that killed the grass in the first place.

Any plans for you?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Meeting 88 at MCF&G at 8am to start our day ringing steel :D

I have a test later in the afternoon, then tomorrow I need to mow. Have a tiny yard though, so that won't take long. The wife and I plan to go hiking later on Saturday and maybe Sunday as well. Might run down to Spring Mill, or over to Eagle Creek, not sure which yet.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sounds like fun.

I have to adjust to working straight days. I love it, but at least when I worked 3-11, I got something done around the house before work. Now I come home at 4:00, cook dinner, watch TV, and play on the computer until bed time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, I understand. That's one of the reasons I'm glad I can work from home a couple days a week. That way I can take short breaks to throw laundry in the machine, do a few dishes, straighten up, etc.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sounds like fun.

I have to adjust to working straight days. I love it, but at least when I worked 3-11, I got something done around the house before work. Now I come home at 4:00, cook dinner, watch TV, and play on the computer until bed time.
    I worked 3:30-midnight for the past 6 weeks prior to this week. I was doing good on keeping up on house chores, which helped out the wife so she didn't have to worry about it. Now I'm back to my normal shift of 9-5. I'm dragging butt in the morning and have no steam left after a busy day at work. Finding myself wanting to lounge around more this week. Frustrating to say the least.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning WTB, T-Dogg & Snap! :coffee:

I'm packed and set to go for the range trip this morning. I need to run some ammo through the new 75B and am bringing my R1S along just for fun. I tossed the DE in also, just for a bit more fun. I'm going to drop the project 1911 off with AllenM on the way back for Cerakote.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning WTB, T-Dogg & Snap! :coffee:

I'm packed and set to go for the range trip this morning. I need to run some ammo through the new 75B and am bringing my R1S along just for fun. I tossed the DE in also, just for a bit more fun. I'm going to drop the project 1911 off with AllenM on the way back for Cerakote.

Sounds good, I'm packed and ready as well. Just bringing my Sig TacOps and Shield. The TacOps is my HD gun and the Shield is my warm weather carry, so I figured it'd be best to exercise those guns. Didn't feel like cleaning any others...lol!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :wavey:

I plan to enjoy the weather this weekend. Making the drive down to pick up my INGO lowers Saturday morning sometime. Hope to fit in at least one good bike ride. Also need to hop on the mower and cut for the first time since the yard has drived out enough. Might hit the rifle range on Sunday to exercise the Mauser.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom