• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I've been watching for the A2 stock kit I want to come back in stock, got an email the other day an hour before I woke up that it was in stock, went to order and it was back out of stock... Checked this morning a couple times and it was still out of stock, just checked it and it's in stock!!!! Ordered. Now waiting for the carry handle to be back in stock.....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I've been watching for the A2 stock kit I want to come back in stock, got an email the other day an hour before I woke up that it was in stock, went to order and it was back out of stock... Checked this morning a couple times and it was still out of stock, just checked it and it's in stock!!!! Ordered. Now waiting for the carry handle to be back in stock.....

Similar here. Waiting for the lower parts kit I want to go back in stock...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I wonder if CZ has considered making a modern day single stack sub-compact handgun. Like a slimline Rami. Or even a miniature version of the P-07. Would be cool.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm jonesin for a backup gun. I like the size of the Glock 42 or Smith Bodyguard, but having a hard time warming up to the thought of having a 380 again. It's a caliber I don't currently have, and it's not as potent as 9mm. I like the Shield and the Glock 43, but they are pushing the limit of a pocket/ankle gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom