• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I would have never thought that Europe would have been that big of a market . . . but that is very good.

If you can believe some of what you read, my understanding is that pockets of EU have been arming up in the wake of the refugee crisis. It would seem that arms are selling across the pond at a more brisk rate than usual.

I have no idea how true this is due to how restrictive a process it tends to be to purchase/own a firearm in various parts of the EU.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you can believe some of what you read, my understanding is that pockets of EU have been arming up in the wake of the refugee crisis. It would seem that arms are selling across the pond at a more brisk rate than usual.

I have no idea how true this is due to how restrictive a process it tends to be to purchase/own a firearm in various parts of the EU.

CNN likes to tell everyone that it's easy to buy all the full auto AKs you want in Paris. :dunno:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

I never thought about the refugee problem. Most likely you are right.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    While there could you zip on over to neighboring Germany and grab me a pallet of the best Shwartz Bier you can find?
    Absolutely. While in Germany, does anybody else want me to bring them back a 23 window VW bus? They float so I'll just drive back, save money on the return ticket. Probably easier to get auto AKs and beer through customs in a sailing bus than a plane.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Absolutely. While in Germany, does anybody else want me to bring them back a 23 window VW bus? They float so I'll just drive back, save money on the return ticket. Probably easier to get auto AKs and beer through customs in a sailing bus than a plane.

Can you fill the VW bus with a bunch of Oktoberfest bier serving girls? They should be blonde and stacked.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was wrong, a while back someone asked how many rounds fit in my 10, I said 15 but they only hold 14, my bad:ugh:

I'll have to look at mine again this weekend. They are marked as Italian made K14 mags and are identical to the factory mag, which is also listed as a 14 round mag on the case, yet I cannot get more than 13 rounds in them. Maybe my 10mm bullets are bigger than yours :):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh!!! I almost forgot. Today marks my 4 year anniversary of being a firearm owner. :rockwoot:

A day I'll never forget. Bought my 10/22 and went to see Elton John in concert the same day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom