• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Debating with myself over selling something.

That satin nickel compact is just wasting space in your safe. :stickpoke:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I am in a happy place at the moment, there's nothing I can easily part with to justify a new addition of any sort. Trying *really* hard to NOT be a collector, and I already have more than I have time to shoot.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That satin nickel compact is just wasting space in your safe. :stickpoke:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I am in a happy place at the moment, there's nothing I can easily part with to justify a new addition of any sort. Trying *really* hard to NOT be a collector, and I already have more than I have time to shoot.

Actually, you're right. It has been sitting in the safe for a while. I have decided to carry other things to save it the everyday wear and tear. But, I will still never part with it. Or, at least, it would be the last to go. I found a full size gun I would like to get tuned up and carry this summer but I am a little poor and it won't last.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Understood, I am soon to take a hit to the wallet with a new roof, master bath remodel, and I really need a better battery back-up sump pump solution than the monstrosity I have in place at the moment. Unless something pops up at a ridiculous price that I am absolutely pining for, I don't see any new acquisitions for me for a bit.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Understood, I am soon to take a hit to the wallet with a new roof, master bath remodel, and I really need a better battery back-up sump pump solution than the monstrosity I have in place at the moment. Unless something pops up at a ridiculous price that I am absolutely pining for, I don't see any new acquisitions for me for a bit.

Good thing you have some awesome guns in your collection as it is :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For those who are pining for one of these. The P01 Omega has shown up in the company store in Uhersky Brod. Not sure when it will make it to our shores.

th_1bd94a60a7d9d01a0093947752da0e40_zpslokbzdzq.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    For those who are pining for one of these. The P01 Omega has shown up in the company store in Uhersky Brod. Not sure when it will make it to our shores.

SWEET! Ok, quick history lesson... didn't the P-01 with the Omega trigger used to be called the P-02, and the 40 S&W version was the P-06?

I would *love* to see an 85B or 85 Combat come out with the Omega system.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    SWEET! Ok, quick history lesson... didn't the P-01 with the Omega trigger used to be called the P-02, and the 40 S&W version was the P-06?

I would *love* to see an 85B or 85 Combat come out with the Omega system.

Yes, go to the head of the class. ;) They still make the P06. I haven't heard any rumblings about an 85 Omega.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom