Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Trying to decide on my next project. I wouldn't mind having a P07. I've thought about another 40P. There are some milsurp 85s that I could probably turn into something nice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All my gun work is caught up.
    Laser bore sighted the new optic on the now long range AR and the .22 bolt gun last night.
    I can get a clear line laser visual of 80 yards when it it dark.
    Have to be carefull not to freak the neighbors out. The red dot on the mail box might tip someone over.......:):

Beyond that all is quite on the bench.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I need some help and unfortunately I only have you guys.... So I've got the urge to buy something, don't have any money, but the urge is there. Not a new concept. I've been wanting a 22 pistol pretty much ever since I traded my last one. It's function would be to allow me to shoot more for cheap and focus on the fundamentals. I'm also keeping in mind I've got 2 AR builds coming up. When I sold my last AR I told myself I was done wth the platform and all the ammo and mags went wth it. So in addition to all the parts that need bought to complete them, ammo and mags need bought too.... To make my decision even harder, one of the uppers I want just happened to be in stock when I was browsing last night, first time over ever seen it in stock...

I know with the election coming up where the smart money is, but overall looking at the expense involved I cannot make that jump right now. The ARs are going to be "toys" and the 22 pistol is going to be a teacher for me. I think that's the best move, it's also the cheapest. Im willing to wait out the AR thing and see what happens.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need some help and unfortunately I only have you guys.... So I've got the urge to buy something, don't have any money, but the urge is there. Not a new concept. I've been wanting a 22 pistol pretty much ever since I traded my last one. It's function would be to allow me to shoot more for cheap and focus on the fundamentals. I'm also keeping in mind I've got 2 AR builds coming up. When I sold my last AR I told myself I was done wth the platform and all the ammo and mags went wth it. So in addition to all the parts that need bought to complete them, ammo and mags need bought too.... To make my decision even harder, one of the uppers I want just happened to be in stock when I was browsing last night, first time over ever seen it in stock...

I know with the election coming up where the smart money is, but overall looking at the expense involved I cannot make that jump right now. The ARs are going to be "toys" and the 22 pistol is going to be a teacher for me. I think that's the best move, it's also the cheapest. Im willing to wait out the AR thing and see what happens.

I am sitting on 3 guns in .22
    The GSG that is a trainer.
    The savage bolt rifle that will be used to train my G-daughters when the step past the Crickets.
    The Anshuts ABR that is just an amazing shooter.
    All 3 of these are set up to be suppressor hosts when the stamps start rolling in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom