Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Buddy of mine who recently got into guns came by. We chatted for a while and ran over to USDS. My buddy had dropped his AR over there to be worked on, so we decided to check on the status and check out their inventory. Always a good time chatting with Chad and Matt. Also a couple other fellas I haven't learned names for yet... :):

Was really pleased that they had a Spike's Honey Badger lower in stock. I'd been looking for one for a while now, but everyplace online was sold out. Bought in on the spot. Very pleased and now looking forward to a new build :ar15:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Was up at USDS myself the other day. Met an INGOer for a sale. While waiting I drooled all over that beautiful Dan Wesson 1911 they had in the case. Glad to hear that they plan on stocking DWs too. If they had a CCO in the case ( which he said he did but recently sold) I would have failed at my 4 month long mission of abstinence....

Wait when did I buy my Phantom? Well anyway ever since the Phantom I've abstained...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw that and briefly had a panic attack. Had to close the page quickly and all was better in Rusty's world.

Had I not already been in possession of a Stainless TRP that would have haunted me as well.

I have a really swell RO right now that might go on the block but no freaking way I will take short money on it.
    C&S ignition controls, hand fit bushing, sights, mag well.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    Hi everyone, I'm a huge Sig fan, have have different models of P226, recently I saw many good reviews on CZs, especially on recoil control, does any one could let me try your CZs? I'll bring my Sig P226s, so we could switch and try some shoot. Winamac or Kingsbury.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom