• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    How is the construction comng along...???

I have been stupid busy lately. Today is the 1st day in a good while that no contractors beating banging or digging.

Spent a few days in the family room trimming out the new windows and the fire place.
    Just put a coat of tongue oil on the fireplace cedar.

Still some work to do...

Whoa! Nice work.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How is the construction comng along...???

I have been stupid busy lately. Today is the 1st day in a good while that no contractors beating banging or digging.

Spent a few days in the family room trimming out the new windows and the fire place.
    Just put a coat of tongue oil on the fireplace cedar.

Still some work to do...

According to the website, the main range reopened last Sunday morning at 8am. I'll be out there tomorrow morning and will let you know what I see.

Nice work on the fireplace. Looks like it will make next winter much more endurable.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hey bjenkins have you been fingering that new CZ? I meant to ask before is that matte stainless or polished stainless?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Do it! I have no regrets about joining MCF&G. It has changed how I shoot for the better. With MCF&G, you can practice shooting from the draw, rapid transitions, rapid follow up shots and moving while shooting. All good things to practice for self defense carry.

That's along the lines of what I'm thinking. Hard to get that level of training at an indoor range. So, quick question. I see I need to attend a board meeting, which should be next Tuesday. How do I get in to the facility for the safety briefing at 6:00 and the board meeting at 7:30? I'm a bit surprised there is such a long time between the two. I'm guessing the safety briefing won't last *that* long...:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's along the lines of what I'm thinking. Hard to get that level of training at an indoor range. So, quick question. I see I need to attend a board meeting, which should be next Tuesday. How do I get in to the facility for the safety briefing at 6:00 and the board meeting at 7:30? I'm a bit surprised there is such a long time between the two. I'm guessing the safety briefing won't last *that* long...:dunno:

Gates should be open for this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good to know, thank you sir. Just wanted to make sure I didn't show up and have it closed or the meeting rescheduled. That's how my luck runs...

Once you get into outdoor shooting the indoor ranges (except for convenience) just no longer are attractive.
    I get so tired of being swept and feeling ill at ease in some of them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Once you get into outdoor shooting the indoor ranges (except for convenience) just no longer are attractive.
    I get so tired of being swept and feeling ill at ease in some of them.

Yeah, I feel that way after having gone twice to our group shoots at MCF&G. My membership at Point Blank ends in June and I think the cost is too prohibitive for me to renew the membership. I'm sure I'll still occasionally go to the indoor ranges, but I'm hoping to go outdoor more often.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, I feel that way after having gone twice to our group shoots at MCF&G. My membership at Point Blank ends in June and I think the cost is too prohibitive for me to renew the membership. I'm sure I'll still occasionally go to the indoor ranges, but I'm hoping to go outdoor more often.

Winter is the time to shoot indoors.

I do roll up north to meet the boys when I can.
    110 mile turn around for range time and a burger.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom