• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Same here. I abhor winter and while the cold doesn't bother me much, I still don't want to go out in it if I don't have to!
    I am actually very lucky to have the indoor range here in Crestwood,Ky. 75ft pistol range and run very safe, you just do not get the weekend warriors there. Plus a hundred yard rifle range in the basement. psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm up and have been shooting already today. I just got back from MCFG where I try to do a Friday morning shoot at 8am each week. Today, I ran 175 rounds through the new G30SF. I won't say that everything went well except for a lot of brass dropped on my head because I promised to not give a range report.

Tom, like CM said, the gates are locked open for board meeting nights. I think I might try to make this one if I can. I have not been to one in a while and want to be more involved this year.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning guys! I just ordered 3000 9mm & 1000 45 bullets from X-treme bullet Co. 10% off plus $5 to ship. 1000 pieces of new 10mm Starline brass free shipping. 3-15 round EAA Witness 15 round 10mm mags from Midway and a couple of Omega sear spring kits from CGW!!! I tired, good think I'm at work:cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm up and have been shooting already today. I just got back from MCFG where I try to do a Friday morning shoot at 8am each week. Today, I ran 175 rounds through the new G30SF. I won't say that everything went well except for a lot of brass dropped on my head because I promised to not give a range report.

Tom, like CM said, the gates are locked open for board meeting nights. I think I might try to make this one if I can. I have not been to one in a while and want to be more involved this year.

Good morning Tim! Hopefully I'll see you there Tuesday night :)

Good morning guys! I just ordered 3000 9mm & 1000 45 bullets from X-treme bullet Co. 10% off plus $5 to ship. 1000 pieces of new 10mm Starline brass free shipping. 3-15 round EAA Witness 15 round 10mm mags from Midway and a couple of Omega sear spring kits from CGW!!! I tired, good think I'm at work:cool:

Good morning Mr. Wizard! :ingo:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Wow, that's quite a mornings worth of work. Your mailman will hate you for a day. Right now, my 'need' list includes a resupply of .40, 9mm and .45 projectiles, two AR uppers and small and large pistol primers. I'm doing well on powder, but keep running my supply of bullets down. The two uppers are for Christmas gifts that I am planning but don't trust the availability past October due to the election.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wow, that's quite a mornings worth of work. Your mailman will hate you for a day. Right now, my 'need' list includes a resupply of .40, 9mm and .45 projectiles, two AR uppers and small and large pistol primers. I'm doing well on powder, but keep running my supply of bullets down. The two uppers are for Christmas gifts that I am planning but don't trust the availability past October due to the election.
    Wow. That's so nice of you. I was going to ask for an upper for Christmas anyway! You're the best!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom