• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Maybe I need some more meat on my bones... This rolling around on concrete is killing me. Probably didn't help I was riding my little ridged motorcycle around the yard yesterday, talk about bumpy....

I'm gonna be working on getting in better shape this summer. I went over to see my bicycle buddy yesterday and he's hooking me up with a very sweet old Schwinn road bike so I can start pounding the pavement. I'm gonna try the whole road biking thing out, just without the spandex....
    You say that now, but just wait....you'll don the spandex soon enough. It really is a comfort and functional part of biking. I started biking last year and would just wear my athletic shorts and a tee, about halfway through the summer I got a jersey and a pair of bibs, WOW what a difference. I have 3 sets now and will probably grab some more this summer. And for the record I'm not a tiny little triathlete, I'm 6'4", anywhere from 225-240 lbs.

On another note, who carries a P-07 as EDC? Seems about the same size as a glock 19, just looking for feedback.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You say that now, but just wait....you'll don the spandex soon enough. It really is a comfort and functional part of biking. I started biking last year and would just wear my athletic shorts and a tee, about halfway through the summer I got a jersey and a pair of bibs, WOW what a difference. I have 3 sets now and will probably grab some more this summer. And for the record I'm not a tiny little triathlete, I'm 6'4", anywhere from 225-240 lbs.

On another note, who carries a P-07 as EDC? Seems about the same size as a glock 19, just looking for feedback.
    Oh no. I'll keep saying it. I'll never put the spandex on. Ever.

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Magazine preferences for a 75? My new addition arrived with 2 plated 17 rd ones and I'll obviously need more. Mec-Gar or CZ? This is my first CZ, so I'm looking for some guidance from you guys ...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I have not, but might give one a try. I had two Glock 19s and just could never get to like the gun. The odd thing is that I have a Glock 23 that I love. The 19 just did not work well for me though. I've been toying with picking up a P07 or P09 lately. I bought a 40P off of WTB last fall and really have come to like the decoker CZ platform. Either the P07 or P09 would be a nice addition to the carry routine.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have not, but might give one a try. I had two Glock 19s and just could never get to like the gun. The odd thing is that I have a Glock 23 that I love. The 19 just did not work well for me though. I've been toying with picking up a P07 or P09 lately. I bought a 40P off of WTB last fall and really have come to like the decoker CZ platform. Either the P07 or P09 would be a nice addition to the carry routine.
    I appendix carried my p09 when I had it. Shhhhhhh (I never wiped it down before I sold it either). :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom