88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning team! :coffee:

88.....Muscle memory. Drill drill drill.

When I draw either of my CZ's my thumb swipes at the safety regardless.

I do drill a lot, but I think I need to do some classes to convince myself that under stress, it still happens. I don't know if I could ever get to the same level of confidence with the CZ safety though. It sits too far forward for me, so I began carrying on the half cock notch a long while back. I'm happy with the situation with the CZs but just need to work on the 1911 platform more.

Oh, I am sure I saw mention of kilt girls up thread, but don't see pics yet. I thought INGO had a rule against mention of kilt girls without photos.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Rusty, you're too young to feel like that. If you feel this bad now, imagine what it will be like in another 25 years. wait, don't do that. It will just make you feel worse.

I think my Delta Elite project is finally done. When I had the slide cuts done for my nephew's gun, I had Allen do them to the DE too. I put a set of TFOs on the gun to see if they worked and was very happy with them, so I ordered a set for my nephew's springer too. The DE has had a custom cut bushing by EGW installed, a beaver tail grip safety fit, Wilson bulletproof disconnector, sear and hammer installed, a short trigger, an Ed Brown MSH and springs tuned. I'm happy with the results. It's also been lightly polished with the Colt blasted areas sanded and then bead blasted to improve the finish. I'll post up photos later if the sun comes out today.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Maybe I need some more meat on my bones... This rolling around on concrete is killing me. Probably didn't help I was riding my little ridged motorcycle around the yard yesterday, talk about bumpy....

I'm gonna be working on getting in better shape this summer. I went over to see my bicycle buddy yesterday and he's hooking me up with a very sweet old Schwinn road bike so I can start pounding the pavement. I'm gonna try the whole road biking thing out, just without the spandex....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe I need some more meat on my bones... This rolling around on concrete is killing me. Probably didn't help I was riding my little ridged motorcycle around the yard yesterday, talk about bumpy....

I'm gonna be working on getting in better shape this summer. I went over to see my bicycle buddy yesterday and he's hooking me up with a very sweet old Schwinn road bike so I can start pounding the pavement. I'm gonna try the whole road biking thing out, just without the spandex....

Thank god....no spandex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom