Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess I can be one of the cool kids now and post something here. I went to the 1500 yesterday and was thinking about getting a P-07. I found one and was fondling it. Then I noticed an SP-01 Phantom lying nearby. I picked it up and it just "felt" right. I decided to skip the P-07 and bought the Phantom.
    Excellent gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I spent a butt load with Greg Coat last week. Mags were waiting when I got home last night. I did not open the box
    This afternoon I opened the box and loaded all the mags (.45 ACP for the 97 and 9mm for the Phantom) then I noticed the Phantom Mags looked off. I checked and sure enough they have the compact base on them.
    I am a dumb ass.
    How many did you get? We can work a trade. Or, I'm sure Greg would exchange with you if you sent them back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess I can be one of the cool kids now and post something here. I went to the 1500 yesterday and was thinking about getting a P-07. I found one and was fondling it. Then I noticed an SP-01 Phantom lying nearby. I picked it up and it just "felt" right. I decided to skip the P-07 and bought the Phantom.

Good choice.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ah, nothing like a little rejection to start my day. ;)

I thought you had to be married to start the day with rejection. Maybe it's more that you start every day with rejection when you're married. Either way, it still sucks to begin the day that way. Look on the bright side: Your day will probably go up from here instead of down.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I try to plan each day. It rarely works out as planned, but it does keep me focused on what I need to get done vs. what I want to do. I'm old school about it and still use a Franklin Planner. Being a software engineer, I've tried all types of planning programs but keep coming back to the old paper and pen. There is just something about physically writing something down that seems to help me get it done more effectively. Plus, I don't trust computers. The things are a fad and are going to disappear one day. Mark my words...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

I try to plan each day. It rarely works out as planned, but it does keep me focused on what I need to get done vs. what I want to do. I'm old school about it and still use a Franklin Planner. Being a software engineer, I've tried all types of planning programs but keep coming back to the old paper and pen. There is just something about physically writing something down that seems to help me get it done more effectively. Plus, I don't trust computers. The things are a fad and are going to disappear one day. Mark my words...

:lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK.......ordered (properly I hope) another 200 rds of underwood full house 10mm.
    I may have enough now to actually run the 2011 when I finally get my sweaty little hands on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom