ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    CZ

750x280_banner_kalendar_web.jpg

I think I need to be taken into custody.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    New grips for the Rami came in today. Very pleased. Was going to spend $75+ on a set, but at the last minute thought to check ebay, and alas, found some for $30 shipped. I'd be happy with these if I had paid double. Brings up the class of the Rami a ton, I think.

Seriously, if anyone is looking for Rami grips, head to Ebay

New CZ 2075 Rami Grip Smooth Beautiful Hardwood Thai Handmade G105 | eBay

CZ Rami Genuine Elk Stag Grips Model 2075 Overstock Sale 3 | eBay

New Rosewood Checkered Grips for CZ 2075 Rami 164 | eBay

CZ Rami Grips Fits Model 2075 Rosewood Checkered Grips Overstock Sale 2 | eBay

New Grip for CZ 2075 Rami Pistol Grips Ball Groove Hardwood Thailand Handmade | eBay

the rami just BEGS for something else. It's an awesome little pistol to start off with, but i really am surprised at how much grips changed the look.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Um, don't bother clicking on the link for the stag grips. They seem to be sold. :whistle:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I managed to squeeze in a quick range trip to MCFG this morning. They are really making progress with the new main line cover and it's going to be very nice when done. I'll post a couple of photos over in the MCFG group.

I shot the Delta Elite this morning as well as the Remington R1S. The DE is always fun until I have to chase 10mm brass. I always spend more time chasing 10mm brass than I do shooting 10mm ammo. But, today was a good day and all cases were accounted for. The R1S is quickly becoming my favorite shooter. I installed a long trigger in it a while back and when compared to the short trigger in the CZ 1911, the long feels much better. But, the CZ has an arched MSH, so if I go long on the trigger, I have to go flat on the MSH to replicate the feel. The CZ has a really nice trigger and well made MSH, so I hate to toss those unless I really gain something in exchange. I looked at the collection of 1911s and realize that I have 4 of them that need sight cuts and new sights. I need to talk to AllenM here in March about getting the bunch of them done at once and then I'll buy and install Trijicon HDs as the budget allows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom