• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Critter rifle has popped it's cherry. Had some deer out back this evening, watched them for a little bit. When I went back to the window a little bit later, I spotted something. Some furry little creature was trying to make a home in our pond. NOT TADAY JR! One shot, 30 yards from the comfort of my basement window. He flopped around a little in the water then stopped. By the time I got out there he was too far from shore to grab, had to hop in the canoe to fetch him using a snow shovel as a oar. Quite the little adventure! I don't like taking a life if I don't have to, but this guy never got an invitation to my party.

Oh and CZ! I was carrying my RAMI when this went down.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Critter rifle has popped it's cherry. Had some deer out back this evening, watched them for a little bit. When I went back to the window a little bit later, I spotted something. Some furry little creature was trying to make a home in our pond. NOT TADAY JR! One shot, 30 yards from the comfort of my basement window. He flopped around a little in the water then stopped. By the time I got out there he was too far from shore to grab, had to hop in the canoe to fetch him using a snow shovel as a oar. Quite the little adventure! I don't like taking a life if I don't have to, but this guy never got an invitation to my party.

Oh and CZ! I was carrying my RAMI when this went down.
    That poor little Muskrat!:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom