The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Now that is worthy of...

achievement_unlocked.jpg

That said, the AEMS is a great sight. I love mine.

What sub $1k gun did he put it on?
    Its suprisingly going on a $1500+ gun. $2500+ if you count the can... :faint:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Anyone have any experience or opinions on the Sar 2000? It’s a CZ inspired Tanfoglio clone. Stainless satin frame, slide and barrel and on sale for $379 + $25 shipping. I’m tempted to pick one up, high polish the frame the slide and convert to SAO. Thoughts?
    T-DOGG has a SAR K2 (97 clone). It’s a nice gun, shoots well. Something like this

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    On another note, anyone have experience with a B&T SPC9 PDW SBR?

My brother has caught the bug for one.
    Not personally, but a guy was running one (I think, I am not real familiar with B&T) integrally suppressed at Thursday night action shooting. Very quiet and at action shooting distances dead on accurate (single hole double taps exactly center target).

Looked very cool. He had issues with the left hand only stages though (And almost all the right hand shooters did as well).

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Of any of you guys see a decently priced used Dan Wesson Commander in 45 in your LGS travels would appreciate a heads up. Want an all steel frame, love the look of a bobtail and will take a lovingly worn but not beat up example. Hoping to stay at or under $1200. Did not have funds but Marksman had a nice looking classic not too long ago for $1050. SS, 2-tone or solid color, I am open to all.

TIA

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I've never dropped a bike at a standstill. Ok maybe there was that one time that a Honda V65 hit the floor in a garage but I was 17...
    Funny story, back around 2000 I was into buying many 82,83 750 V45, V65 1100. Interstate 1100 Goldwing's to fix up and resale. On a Goldwing I had pulled into the driveway (a mix of gravel & grass) after a ride and a stop at the gas station to top off the fuel. I shut her down and for some reason leaned down and away to look at something. That was all it took, :facepalm: and she slowly rolled on her side. Even using the proper technique, I could not lift it! My 17-year-old son helped me get her back on 2 wheels! It did not hurt the bike at all:lol2:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not personally, but a guy was running one (I think, I am not real familiar with B&T) integrally suppressed at Thursday night action shooting. Very quiet and at action shooting distances dead on accurate (single hole double taps exactly center target).

Looked very cool. He had issues with the left hand only stages though (And almost all the right hand shooters did as well).
    Interesting. Confirms what I've heard as well. I've seen the one that with their special can and the ports actually turns most any ammo subsonic and quiet.

My brother actually shoots left handed due to years of astigmatism before he got lasik.

Personally I'm still on the hunt for a Sig P229 SAO optic ready at a good price.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    On another note, anyone have experience with a B&T SPC9 PDW SBR?

My brother has caught the bug for one.
    Funny. One just showed up in the classies. My brother is out of state, and we've seen the SBR (no can) version cheaper (shipped out the door) than the current price in the classies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Anyone have any experience or opinions on the Sar 2000? It’s a CZ inspired Tanfoglio clone. Stainless satin frame, slide and barrel and on sale for $379 + $25 shipping. I’m tempted to pick one up, high polish the frame the slide and convert to SAO. Thoughts?
    Do they take CZ75 magazines?

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So I'm curious. Do non sub sonic rounds like 9mm 115 grain and 124 grain shoot dirtier / create more backpressure, etc than, 147 grain sub sonic when shooting suppressed?

This is my first suppressor and to be honest, I've never delvd in to deep on reading tons about them.

Top Bottom