The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I ordered the tactical oven mitt otherwise known as the "Mechanix Wear: Tactical Specialty X-Pad Suppressor Handler - Heat and Flame Resistant CarbonX Technology Rated to 2000F, DuPont Kevlar Stitching (Black)" but what I received was the Suppressor cover.

When I was opening up the package I thought this is pretty small, then I realized why.

Contact sent to the seller via Amazon. Let's see how they handle this.

I got the suppressor pouch or tactical tube sock a couple of days ago and it seems ok so far.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I forget...do we like Omega triggers or not? I don't shoot my guns anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter.

I’ll just echo basically what others have said; all my CZ triggers are wizardized including the Omega, and I felt the Omega was slightly better out of the box than the others but the others can be tuned to be immensely better, I think the Wizards words were something like “I may be a Wizard but even I have my limits” concerning the Omega.

I may have just made that last little bit up but the idea is there.

Unlike Firehawk, I’m a big fan of the decockers as opposed to the safeties others how mine is set up.
    The Omega trigger with the slight tune available is still better than many many guns could ever be out there and I don’t hesitate to carry it.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well, I ordered the tactical oven mitt otherwise known as the "Mechanix Wear: Tactical Specialty X-Pad Suppressor Handler - Heat and Flame Resistant CarbonX Technology Rated to 2000F, DuPont Kevlar Stitching (Black)" but what I received was the Suppressor cover.

When I was opening up the package I thought this is pretty small, then I realized why.

I got the suppressor pouch or tactical tube sock a couple of days ago and it seems ok so far.
    Personally I would just return it to Amazon for an exchange

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    3rd party seller on Amazon. Contacted them. If they don't follow up with me on Monday I'll kick in the Amazon guarantee and file for a refund.
    True, but it ships from Amazon and I have never had an issue just returning to them. If I get the same wrong thing twice (has happened a few times to me) I give up as that usually means something is coded wrong in the automated picker and its near impossible to get it fixed.

I ordered some poker chips from them and they sent one denomination in the wrong style. Returned no problem, reordered and got the same wrong item again. Called and after a long process talked to a human and was told to keep the wrong ones and they would send correct item. Got the same wrong thing again and finally returned all and got a different style.

I am thinking about ordering this for mine and seeing if the Mrrs can sew me a nice mitt

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    True, but it ships from Amazon and I have never had an issue just returning to them. If I get the same wrong thing twice (has happened a few times to me) I give up as that usually means something is coded wrong in the automated picker and its near impossible to get it fixed.

I ordered some poker chips from them and they sent one denomination in the wrong style. Returned no problem, reordered and got the same wrong item again. Called and after a long process talked to a human and was told to keep the wrong ones and they would send correct item. Got the same wrong thing again and finally returned all and got a different style.

I am thinking about ordering this for mine and seeing if the Mrrs can sew me a nice mitt

It also shipped from 3rd party in my case. Seller and shipper was Wet Worx

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

We both had bad shipping experiences today !
    I ordered a specific dinosaur tooth in a matric with other fossils from about (12) "showpiece specimens".
    What arrived was NOT the one that I ordered, plus the tooth was broken ! :tantrum:

image000000 - 2024-06-22T140419.235.jpg

I emailed the "Helper". We'll see what response I receive.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    A regular hot pad will do the job. That is what Silencer Shop sends for free with silencers.

Silencers are frequently "locked on" until they cool a bit anyway. No need to over think this.
    You of all people saying we don't need to buy something?

You have been hanging around with Patience again haven't you?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom