THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Indeed, it was a great day. Many thanks to Norm (B2V) for his woodworking skills. The travelling Gala Event sign went home with Mcapo and son. I'll cherish the screaming eagle scrollsaw work.
    Travis' skill as a welder and artist are amazing. And he is generous to a fault.
    Thanks to one and all who attended. A grand time and always seems to short.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Once again it was awesome event. Rick and Barb are two of the most gracious people Henri and I know. Travis and Norm’s talents are fantastic. Great to see AllenM attending, his work is unsurpassed. It’s just a fantastic group of people. Glad to see some new faces attending also. I’m very humbled to be included with all of you.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Once again it was awesome event. Rick and Barb are two of the most gracious people Henri and I know. Travis and Norm’s talents are fantastic. Great to see AllenM attending, his work is unsurpassed. It’s just a fantastic group of people. Glad to see some new faces attending also. I’m very humbled to be included with all of you.
    Thanks for letting me shoot the Staccato CS. I'm sending an email to Springfield today, telling them put something that size into production right away.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The winner of the CM Challenge was T-dogg with a perfect ten!

Ok. Maybe that included a mulligan but he is a strict rule follower.

The real loser was the target hanger board.

bb9292d98c63fd0791cbc4baa8b28b95.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thanks for letting me shoot the Staccato CS. I'm sending an email to Springfield today, telling them put something that size into production right away.
    The Scheels here in town finally had a CS in the cabinet to check out and I’d been skeptical of it really being that much different than my C2 but when you have it in hand there is quite a difference.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The Scheels here in town finally had a CS in the cabinet to check out and I’d been skeptical of it really being that much different than my C2 but when you have it in hand there is quite a difference.
    I have both and when you shoot it you can really tell the difference. The CS shoots like a much larger gun.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

Let me tell you…that CS is pretty amazing shooting. As nice as the P and C2 are, that CS just impresses.

I wish I would have used it for the 50 yard challenge as I couldn’t miss it with that. Seriously - that easy to keep on target.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Let me tell you…that CS is pretty amazing shooting. As nice as the P and C2 are, that CS just impresses.

I wish I would have used it for the 50 yard challenge as I couldn’t miss it with that. Seriously - that easy to keep on target.
    Yeah, I purposely avoided shooting other folks guns that I knew I'd want 2 of yesterday. Temptation is tough enough to fend off.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    The last two contests of the day were 22 USBR cards.

In the under $1000 class t-dogg, represented for his second win of the day! Gun was a CZ, of course.

44a5ca559b59e0fb19ce9ad29e77001a.jpg

The over $1000 class pitted shooter v shooter v shooter with the same Vudoo rifle (not Reed’s but Reed’s fault). In spite of brutal winds which died down for later competitors, mcapo came out just ahead of the fierce competition.

a9b53953473571909ba39bcde62ecaeb.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom