THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Those tables full of guns are absolutely stunning!

To think about the value there is one thing, but then to think about that fact that there has got to be so many sweet triggers and well tuned guns there is amazing, not to mention the stories that go with many of them.
    The standard for "sweet trigger" gets raised when one attends a gathering like todays.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Got home with just enough time to get unloaded, changed and off with the family to the wife’s shindig. Just now back home from that. Great day all around. It was great to meet many of you and catch up with those who started me down this CZ rabbit hole.

Thanks to Patience and his Mrs. for hosting and all their hard work.

Man, that brisket… :drool:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Those tables full of guns are absolutely stunning!

To think about the value there is one thing, but then to think about that fact that there has got to be so many sweet triggers and well tuned guns there is amazing, not to mention the stories that go with many of them.
    Several shot your Massada with a sweet trigger and it was envied by many. Thank you for loaning it out for the event. There were a few other of BAs pistols present as well. Hopefully you can be present for the next GTG!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    And forgot to mention the Turkeys also present at the end. They did not seem to mind the bullets flying nearby.

EDIT: No turkeys were harmed during this event.

50 yard rimfire targets marked with an X, Turkeys circled (note to self, need to bring a real camera next time)
    View attachment 304085View attachment 304086
    They obviously felt safe being down range from you guys.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    They obviously felt safe being down range from you guys.

The turkeys came out yesterday to inspect our range prep work too. They knew I wasn't going to run them down with a line trimmer.

Thanks again to Mr and Mrs patience for hosting our group. It's always good to see everyone...and to shoot their guns. :D

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Home by 11. Unloaded and bed by 1.

Congrats to Radar for winning the Blue Beauty! Apologies to Hoosier45 for taping his raffle cards to the bottom of the ammo can…

Appreciation beyond words for the hospitality of our hosts and I do appreciate Patience intentionally pulling his last shot to not beat me with my own gun (but I did whoop you on X’s :stickpoke:).

Great to see everyone though sorry you had to see my out of practice handgun shooting!

Never get enough time to talk to everyone. Never get enough time to fondle and shoot the guns you want (though I intentionally avoided Allen’s Les Baer :-) ).

Thanks to B2V for help with the raffle/auction items along with pantless hi-way help.

Appreciate ALL the work bcannon, tdogg, gmcttr and AllenM did with awards. Wow!

Bcannon’s playing card challenge was a blast. Many a card was split.

I’ll post up some Challenge info shortly after some coffee.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Still have FGE afterglow... :cool:

And forgot to mention the Turkeys also present at the end. They did not seem to mind the bullets flying nearby.

EDIT: No turkeys were harmed during this event.

50 yard rimfire targets marked with an X, Turkeys circled (note to self, need to bring a real camera next time)
    View attachment 304085View attachment 304086

When I left yesterday, I pulled out of the driveway, went over the hump in the road and then stopped for a bit as two does went by in the road.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Playing cards were split. Some were not.

Rick took the Optics Division in three shots. Not sure of his rifle but, with his shooting skill, probably just a hollowed out stick and a hammer.

Blake took the Irons division with two shoots from a 39a.

7d14bf2d7a8cb373a6be251ad534c018.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom