THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nerf
    I started packing some things earlier this evening. Next thing I know my youngest is dragging out his nerf guns and “packing” them. This kid cracks me up!
    Nerf Guns. Waaaaay to dangerous for this deal. Somebody would throw out their back while dart dodging.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Here are the awards for the shooting competitions. I worked hard on making these, so please work hard at winning them. I do not want to bring them back home. :)

BA challenge. 12 brass cases are 9mm. The targets are removable and spin.

20231005_175339.jpg

CM challenge. The target is removable and swings. .45acp cases on the right and 10mm cases on the left, CM's two favorite calibers.

20231005_203021.jpg

Rimfire challenges. The rifles are to be displayed on top and can be secured with a small zip tie.

20231006_070132.jpg
    20231006_070206.jpg
    20231006_070202.jpg
    20231006_070157.jpg
    20231006_070152.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I don't have a license...don't need one to hunt my own property. I don't own that driveway.
    Deer bundle is about $91. I don't have to buy a license, but I do almost every year to support hunting programs. This is my first yr buying the bundle. Barb wants two so we can pressure can a bunch.16965930024816622617403746275833.jpg
    Smoke rolling on the brisket. Temp almost stable. I'll have to watch it for a little while longer. Then other projects are in the que.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Here are the awards for the shooting competitions. I worked hard on making these, so please work hard at winning them. I do not want to bring them back home. :)

BA challenge. 12 brass cases are 9mm. The targets are removable and spin.

View attachment 303714

CM challenge. The target is removable and swings. .45acp cases on the right and 10mm cases on the left, CM's two favorite calibers.

View attachment 303715

Rimfire challenges. The rifles are to be displayed on top and can be secured with a small zip tie.

View attachment 303717
    View attachment 303718
    View attachment 303719
    View attachment 303720
    View attachment 303721
    You went all out, Travis! Thank you!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I can get a little carried away when I 'm enjoying something.
    Interesting, I've not seen this from you.

Seriously, pretty cool stuff. You definitely jump in with both feet on this stuff. This kind of thing is not in my wheel house at all.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well, have to be at work at 3am tomorrow. Question is...do I pack the guns and everything in my personal truck and leave straight from work, or take the work truck then go home and pack and leave?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Well, have to be at work at 3am tomorrow. Question is...do I pack the guns and everything in my personal truck and leave straight from work, or take the work truck then go home and pack and leave?
    I would take the personal vehicle and park it where you can see it. Blanket over anything visible.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm going to make this very graphic, so that you, my friends, don't make the mistake that I did.
    When they start removing entire bridge/crown assemblies (and what's underneath), you end up with an elongated hole in your gums ..... it's not a socket, it's a channel clear down to your jawbone, at least 1" long.
    You'll probably throw up blood, as I did. Other unpleasantries, I'll leave to your imagination.

So PLEASE, go see a dentist at least once a year. None of you are unwise, I'm sure, but it's easy to think 'nothing hurts, so everything must be okay'.
    (end of public service announcement)

So now, I must pay a heavy price for my mental lapse. I'm not talking about the $'s, which are substantial .... but the loss of social interaction with my favorite group of people.
    Since being invited, I've never missed a Gala Event .... Spring, or Autumn. But, as I wrote to our wonderful friend, @patience0830 , I'm just too beat-up to make the FGE this year. I'll miss seeing my gangsters .... old timers, and new attendees.

So have fun, tell stories, and I hope to see some photos ! :)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm going to make this very graphic, so that you, my friends, don't make the mistake that I did.
    When they start removing entire bridge/crown assemblies (and what's underneath), you end up with an elongated hole in your gums ..... it's not a socket, it's a channel clear down to your jawbone, at least 1" long.
    You'll probably throw up blood, as I did. Other unpleasantries, I'll leave to your imagination.

So PLEASE, go see a dentist at least once a year. None of you are unwise, I'm sure, but it's easy to think 'nothing hurts, so everything must be okay'.

So now, I must pay a heavy price for my mental lapse. I'm not talking about the $'s, which are substantial .... but the loss of social interaction with my favorite group of people.
    Since being invited, I've never missed a Gala Event .... Spring, or Autumn. But, as I wrote to our wonderful friend, @patience0830 , I'm just too beat-up to make the FGE this year. I'll miss seeing my gangsters .... old timers, and new attendees.

Was just thinking about sending you a message to see how you were. Hope you get better soon. Sorry I won't be meeting you in person.

Hopefully no dry sockets, etc if that's a thing with what you had done. Years ago, I had 5 wisdom teeth removed (yes, had an extra) and that opened quite the hole on the one side, and got dry socket. No fun at all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Sorry to hear that MM, will miss seeing you. Hope that you get healed up and back to normal soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom