THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I'm going to make this very graphic, so that you, my friends, don't make the mistake that I did.
    When they start removing entire bridge/crown assemblies (and what's underneath), you end up with an elongated hole in your gums ..... it's not a socket, it's a channel clear down to your jawbone, at least 1" long.
    You'll probably throw up blood, as I did. Other unpleasantries, I'll leave to your imagination.

So PLEASE, go see a dentist at least once a year. None of you are unwise, I'm sure, but it's easy to think 'nothing hurts, so everything must be okay'.
    (end of public service announcement)

So now, I must pay a heavy price for my mental lapse. I'm not talking about the $'s, which are substantial .... but the loss of social interaction with my favorite group of people.
    Since being invited, I've never missed a Gala Event .... Spring, or Autumn. But, as I wrote to our wonderful friend, @patience0830 , I'm just too beat-up to make the FGE this year. I'll miss seeing my gangsters .... old timers, and new attendees.

So have fun, tell stories, and I hope to see some photos ! :)
    You will be missed. The booms will not be as loud.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I'm going to make this very graphic, so that you, my friends, don't make the mistake that I did.
    When they start removing entire bridge/crown assemblies (and what's underneath), you end up with an elongated hole in your gums ..... it's not a socket, it's a channel clear down to your jawbone, at least 1" long.
    You'll probably throw up blood, as I did. Other unpleasantries, I'll leave to your imagination.

So PLEASE, go see a dentist at least once a year. None of you are unwise, I'm sure, but it's easy to think 'nothing hurts, so everything must be okay'.

So now, I must pay a heavy price for my mental lapse. I'm not talking about the $'s, which are substantial .... but the loss of social interaction with my favorite group of people.
    Since being invited, I've never missed a Gala Event .... Spring, or Autumn. But, as I wrote to our wonderful friend, @patience0830 , I'm just too beat-up to make the FGE this year. I'll miss seeing my gangsters .... old timers, and new attendees.

Very sorry to hear that MM. You will be sorely missed.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

Sending you prayers for a quick recovery.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Sorry to hear that MM, you will be sorely missed. It just will not be the same without you (and Brutus & son of Brutus). Heal up so you are ready for the next get together!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I am so very sorry for you and those of us at the FGE that will sorely miss you. :crying:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom