THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all... :coffee:

No idea why, but I've been up since around 3:30. I'm a light sleeper and for some reason the airport seems to be going nuts around 3 - 4am with constant flights. Tossed and turned for a while, but finally gave up. I guess 5 hours sleep will have to be enough for today.
    That sucks. I've gotten used to the airport noises over the past 20 years. When FedEx really starts pushing planes out starting around November it sometimes wakes me. You can tell when bad weather is coming in starting in November because FedEx will really push to get planes out before it hits.

I did sleep through all the police activity in the neighborhood around 1:30AM this morning. The cameras caught the police going past, and sitting at the corner, and in front of the house.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That sucks. I've gotten used to the airport noises over the past 20 years. When FedEx really starts pushing planes out starting around November it sometimes wakes me. You can tell when bad weather is coming in starting in November because FedEx will really push to get planes out before it hits.

I did sleep through all the police activity in the neighborhood around 1:30AM this morning. The cameras caught the police going past, and sitting at the corner, and in front of the house.
    Reminds me of the time we went to the Detroit Auto Show for the release of the C6 (?) Corvette. I was in charge of the hotel, price seemed really good....realized it was directly north of the airport as we arrived. Ourselves and two other couples.

I didn't live that down for a loooong time.

Oh and the parking was right beside I94 - which the rooms faced...

Also, left my laptop in the van plugged in overnight and killed the battery.

Yep. I is a winner....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    View attachment 303286
    Barb got mad at me today so I went and bought more project materials. And a tree stand. And new cabinet knobs. And a magnet that will pull 150#!
    Got the porch rail started. Even figured stile spacing using a set of dividers.

Barb motivates you into doing HGTV projects by getting mad? Making a note to never let her talk to the gardener.;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, if anyone is interested in an M&P 10 OR coming to the FGE for sale, ping me. It's got a Holosun 507K on an upgraded mount. I'm getting ready to drop that off at USDS on consignment sometime this month.

I should mention that this is not for sale to the general INGO population, but just seeing if I should bring it to the FGE

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I counted at least 6 planes going over head from 3:30 - 4:30 in the morning. Might have been more. Same last night around 6 - 7pm. 6 or more passenger planes and over 2 dozen jets with contrails.

You bringing crack donuts to FGE?

Yeppers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man, so much for thinking Walmart has good prices. I had to go pick up a couple of things and while there picked up some Miracle Whip since I was there. Grabbed milk at Kroger on the way home and noticed on the way out that the had Miracle Whip on sale for $2.50 less than Walmart for the same sized jar... :(

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hey, if anyone is interested in an M&P 10 OR coming to the FGE for sale, ping me. It's got a Holosun 507K on an upgraded mount. I'm getting ready to drop that off at USDS on consignment sometime this month.

I should mention that this is not for sale to the general INGO population, but just seeing if I should bring it to the FGE
    I have one of these and it is a great 10mm. Someone should buy this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom