THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Stopped by Scheels yesterday and they had a new Marlin 336 in 30-30 and an 1894 44mag, the 336 looked solid and that 1894 is just a really handy carbine, they were priced 1150.00 though and even with my discount either one would still be 1095.00, since I got my 1895 for 995 I didn't want to pay more than that, that 44M was tempting though.
    Glad I stocked up lever guns 25 years ago when they were $400. Sold a few over the years I should have kept.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    How about a 40P with a spare slide or a transitional 75 in SAO? Both are completely Cajunized except for the 10x bushing. I might be letting my 99021 go too. Also Cajunized. All could be on the table. I'll bring them in case anyone wants to try them out. I might let an Sig or two go this fall too.
    Steel framed compact :drool:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Had two Colt 38-40s out shooting yesterday, a NS and an SAA both from 1915. While not seen much today, the 38-40 is still a solid shooter giving up nothing in accuracy. It can be loaded into 10mm territory with Unique powder and 180 grain cast bullets. I've got a much older Winchester 1873 that I still use BP loads in like the cartridge used in the 1880s, it was one of the cartridges that bridged the BP/smokeless era.

3840nssaa.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We need your want list. Time is running out.
    Interest list varies, but commander sized 9mm 1911 could be of interest, depending on what it is/cost, etc. I just got a Govt model recently (Been 30 years + since I had owned a 1911)

Have some interest in Sig 322 (never shot one)

Shot my first FNS and that may open up my interest in guns I wasn't too interested in the past. I have a couple of Sig X-Compacts that I need to determine what I want to do with them related to Optics as they could be good FNS guns.

Mildly interested in an M&P Compact 3.6" (I have 4" model)

Not sure what else. I've gotten into shooting SA-35 since I got one of those (and now another), and really liking that.

Always interested in reasonably priced mags, etc for platforms I have (Sig 320, Sig P365, Hi Power, M&P, Tx-22, though I'm stacked pretty well in many of those).

Stuff I don't know that I need (recently picked up a shot timer from BossHoss and had no idea I needed one until recently going to FNS). So pretty open. Not sure how well that answers.

Interested in shooting 10mm, but not sure I'd buy one.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Interest list varies, but commander sized 9mm 1911 could be of interest, depending on what it is/cost, etc. I just got a Govt model recently (Been 30 years + since I had owned a 1911)

Have some interest in Sig 322 (never shot one)

Shot my first FNS and that may open up my interest in guns I wasn't too interested in the past. I have a couple of Sig X-Compacts that I need to determine what I want to do with them related to Optics as they could be good FNS guns.

Mildly interested in an M&P Compact 3.6" (I have 4" model)

Not sure what else. I've gotten into shooting SA-35 since I got one of those (and now another), and really liking that.

Always interested in reasonably priced mags, etc for platforms I have (Sig 320, Sig P365, Hi Power, M&P, Tx-22, though I'm stacked pretty well in many of those).

Stuff I don't know that I need (recently picked up a shot timer from BossHoss and had no idea I needed one until recently going to FNS). So pretty open. Not sure how well that answers.

I have a P322 that I could be talked out of that I'll bring.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We’ll be saying the same thing 25 years from now.
    1998....I was heavily buying and trading SW's revolvers for a fraction of today's prices.

Although...

Let's say $750 in 1998 is $1500 dollars today. All in all, they would have more or less kept pace with inflation.

What I am trying to say, is that @Hoosier45 could better invest his money than in those silly lever guns.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    1998....I was heavily buying and trading SW's revolvers for a fraction of today's prices.

Although...

Let's say $750 in 1998 is $1500 dollars today. All in all, they would have more or less kept pace with inflation.

What I am trying to say, is that @Hoosier45 could better invest his money than in those silly lever guns.
    You think I have money to invest?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom