THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Interest list varies, but commander sized 9mm 1911 could be of interest, depending on what it is/cost, etc. I just got a Govt model recently (Been 30 years + since I had owned a 1911)

Have some interest in Sig 322 (never shot one)

Shot my first FNS and that may open up my interest in guns I wasn't too interested in the past. I have a couple of Sig X-Compacts that I need to determine what I want to do with them related to Optics as they could be good FNS guns.

Mildly interested in an M&P Compact 3.6" (I have 4" model)

Not sure what else. I've gotten into shooting SA-35 since I got one of those (and now another), and really liking that.

Always interested in reasonably priced mags, etc for platforms I have (Sig 320, Sig P365, Hi Power, M&P, Tx-22, though I'm stacked pretty well in many of those).

Stuff I don't know that I need (recently picked up a shot timer from BossHoss and had no idea I needed one until recently going to FNS). So pretty open. Not sure how well that answers.

Interested in shooting 10mm, but not sure I'd buy one.
    Also have to admit, I've never owned a 10/22. Could be interesting. I owned a 77/22 at one point, but never a 10/22.
    Though I do own a 15/22, which I really like, and pretty much fills that space as well as that of an AR trainer for me.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Watching John Wick 4, it occurred to me that It would nice to be strong enough to effortlessly carry 55+ loaded mags. Some of them must even be triple stacks. :woot:

Listen. There is nothing in that movie that Taran Butler could not recreate with any average person with sufficient training

(and CGI and selective editing and a few extra special effects).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I had some free time over the weekend so I did some more tinkering with the Ronin and did a crown on the barrel, got some parts ordered from Harrison as well.

XWKrkHUm.jpg

LoGYUNjm.jpg

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Evening Everyone,

Fairly chill day today. Work has been a little slow. It’s not a lack of work, it’s parts. Every part I’ve ordered the last two weeks is on back order. I’ve got a stack of work orders piled up waiting on parts.

Loaded some 9mm. Then took the two younger kids to their immunotherapy and then to pick out a toy for their good attitudes. Then gave both boys and myself a hair cut. I let myself get a little too scruffy this last time. Just now got the youngest to sleep.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I had some free time over the weekend so I did some more tinkering with the Ronin and did a crown on the barrel, got some parts ordered from Harrison as well.

XWKrkHUm.jpg

LoGYUNjm.jpg
    Looks good. What's the process like to perform this? I've never researched it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom