THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My thoughts I forgot to express earlier...If I had that CZ and an Ex I didn't care for named Cindy, rather than taping over the engraving I would let it show and each time I fired it I would be thinking "I shot Cindy"...giggle giggle. Yes, I am a bit warped.
    Alternatively he could get a laser engraving of a pic similar to this on the gun or the case, but that may raise a whole other set of questions

Cindy-Brady-Wallpaper-the-brady-bunch-4752489-1024-768.jpg

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Well the funds i had to start upgrading my 10/22 and buy some bulk ammo turned Into another p01. She is home and safe
    You really don't need more than the factory sights to out shoot @doddg ... especially if you're shooting off a bench ... heck, even with a GI web sling in prone, you should be able to out shoot him. Now, you want to start competing with some of the folks in this forum ... yeah, you'll need a few upgrades ... not many, but a few. Purple implied where necessary!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    You really don't need more than the factory sights to out shoot @doddg ... especially if you're shooting off a bench ... heck, even with a GI web sling in prone, you should be able to out shoot him. Now, you want to start competing with some of the folks in this forum ... yeah, you'll need a few upgrades ... not many, but a few. Purple implied where necessary!
    I need to get a little better trigger and im Gonna get a barrel mainly just to use my can. Then I have to learn to shoot off a bench. Totally foreign to me LOL

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I can't keep up. I just jumped like 6 pages of posts...

Anybody got cliff notes?
    everybody says GM with coffe emoji or big cup of OJ ... Willard gives us a weather update ... everybody complains about getting older ... everybody picks on @T-DOGG or @mcapo ... wash, rinse, repeat ...

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I need to get a little better trigger and im Gonna get a barrel mainly just to use my can. Then I have to learn to shoot off a bench. Totally foreign to me LOL
    I'm a HUGE Kidd fan ... best bang for your buck when it comes to upgrading a 10/22.

All my 10/22s have the trigger job kit ... https://www.kiddinnovativedesign.co...-Sear-Disconnect-and-Trigger-blade_p_116.html ... and pull weight tuning springs ... https://www.kiddinnovativedesign.com/KIDD-Pull-Weight-Tuning-Spring-Kit_p_120.html

As well as the auto bolt release, extended mag release, bolt buffer, recoil springs, recoil spring guide rod, and charging handle.

I've not ventured into new barrels, but next year may be the year that I finally jump into the silencer ring, and having a threaded barrel for the 10/22's is going to be on the list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom