THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    c9329211b8c2d18ba1bd19987e156d6b.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So, Monday the nose bridge snapped on my glasses, and I did not attend a range trip. Today after a call to Meijer optical I found out my warranty went out in July. They have my frames and could put my lenses in them for a discounted price of $150, that's over 2000 rounds of CCI 22 ammo! That sucks because next week I will get 2 dates for cataract surgery to take place in December. My insurance will pay for new glasses after surgery whatever is needed. I decided not to waste money on frames and will buy the ammo instead. I went shooting today and shot much better than expected. I talked to a guy in the lane next to me because it sounded like he was firing full auto suppressed! What he had was a Rock River AR, SBR, suppressed 9mm with a fancy trigger. He asked if I wanted to shoot it and I was like heck yes! It only took 2 pulls of the trigger to get the feel for it! Several burst then mag dump, great fun!

You will likely enjoy a renaissance in your vision after surgery. I was amazed at the difference.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Automag is one of the 100 Lee Jurras had made for Supervel ammo promotion. All were made with custom grips by Clint Teeter and initialed by him inside. This is the only one made for a left handed individual. A piece of Indiana gun history.

The Jennings is unfired in the original box which maybe makes it more valuable.:dunno:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    The Automag is one of the 100 Lee Jurras had made for Supervel ammo promotion. All were made with custom grips by Clint Teeter and initialed by him inside. This is the only one made for a left handed individual. A piece of Indiana gun history.

The Jennings is unfired in the original box which maybe makes it more valuable.:dunno:
    OK.....now you surprise me with your surprises!

Is an unfired Jennings different from an unfireable Jennings? Just kidding - I really like that era/style of autoloading pocket pistols.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Howdy, Y’all are on a roll today!

Busy day working out in Richmond today.

My dad has a Jennings. It was the first handgun I ever shot when I was I kid. I remember it being quite snappy and ammo sensitive. If I ever end up with it, I’ll probably hold on to it just out of sentiment.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Before he passed away I spent a pleasant evening talking to Lee on the Automag forum. He could not remember who got the left handed pistol and enjoyed pictures of the Jurras holsters I had with his emblem on them.
    That group created an era in 50s-60s and into the 70's even still with the TC still today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom