The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I hate that process. We get to do it a few times during the course of our fiscal year. Just another thing where we have to do the majority of the work on it, but the manager then does whatever they want with it.
    In the past, I've written 'The Book of 88, 202X edition'. No matter what I've done, I always simply get a 'Meets Expectations'. This year, I am not wasting the time to detail out things as I've done in the past. It should only take an hour or two to complete it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder what the plan is/was to prevent the grill from oxidizing.

There are clear coatings out there that work at very low film thickness and are extremely tough. Where I used to work we made them and they were referred to as invisible coating. Sold a lot to plating and machining companies.

Sadly the government reduced the quality of these through endless regulation.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I performed with awesomeness and, against all odds, expect 2024s performance to be even more awesomer.

Respectfully submitted,

Mr. 88
    I wish I could write mine like that. Mine end up more like:

I was able to get these things done:

X
    Y
    Z

However, I didn't tell you I wanted to get these other things done as well and were not able to get them done, and in the middle of doing Y, I figured out a better way to do it, but we didn't have time to restart and get it done the better way. I should have thought of that prior to starting. Also Project A that I managed, we were able to get done, but I wasn't happy with the outcome even though we hit our goals. My planning and leadership could have been better.

Then my boss tells me that I am to harsh on myself.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    With your mechanical abilities, running an excavator will be easy!!! It’s an extension of your arm: bucket is your hand, forearm is your elbow, boom is your shoulder. 2 stick hoes are easier to run, aka wobble sticks. 3 levers take a little longer to get used to, but they aren’t that complicated.
    Joysticks for the win.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    My wife monitors every transaction.

We used to explain and discuss purchases beforehand, then later on in years we did that after a purchase but, now, we just makes sure it is a legit charge and move on.

Marriage is a two way street with the same traffic laws on each side.

:-)

EDIT: Like on Friday when I saw $400.02 to "PC+". I asked. She said it was legit. Later I get home and there are three Christmas trees, wreaths and fresh garland on the front lawn. I walked in the house, right past her without speaking, opened the ammo closet and looked at the stack of boxes from AEAmmo that arrived in the last couple weeks and thought "Yep, $400.02 is just fine!".
    I told my wife “oh yea hey I bought that truck I was thinking about”.

Got home today, long drive especially bobtail on 40 and 70, and she still acts like she wants me around so all is good. I guess.

She’s probably just going to let me dig my own grave.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I told my wife “oh yea hey I bought that truck I was thinking about”.

Got home today, long drive especially bobtail on 40 and 70, and she still acts like she wants me around so all is good. I guess.

She’s probably just going to let me dig my own grave.
    At least you have the equipment to dig it wherever you want it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    At least you have the equipment to dig it wherever you want it.
    I had a smart comment about dead in a ditch, but I held back. Now I see it's fair game.

@ditcherman might want to share your phone location with someone so we know where to start digging when we start seeing the milk carton pics.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Evening folks. Spent the day busy in the workshop making lots of sawdust! Does not look like I missed much here!

Hope all that are ill feel better soon!

We are spending Thanksgiving on the farm. Will be about 30 present and is always a good time.

Straight shooting to all who are looking for a deer!

Good night!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom