The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Working the extra day tomorrow until about 1400. If I kill a deer after I get home or Wednesday morning, I'm golden. Gotta go to Greenwood to Tilmans Truck accessories at 1545 and they're right down the road from my processor. Got some kinda barking bug. May have to avoid the family on Turkey day.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not sure if this was posted previously or not. Assuming this is a good price. Never ordered from these guys myself. Shipping looks a little steep.

$299.99

CZ 91620 P-09 Full Size 9mm Luger 4.50" 19+1 Black Black Polymer Grip​

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I've come to the conclusion I need to dig some small vernal ponds around the woods to provide water for the deer. Still seeing nothing and I've been through this before when it gets suddenly dry like this fall. Have three options, hire it out, rent an excavator and learn how to use it, buy an excavator and learn how to use it.

Anybody operate a small one, is it hard to learn?
    With your mechanical abilities, running an excavator will be easy!!! It’s an extension of your arm: bucket is your hand, forearm is your elbow, boom is your shoulder. 2 stick hoes are easier to run, aka wobble sticks. 3 levers take a little longer to get used to, but they aren’t that complicated.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Not sure if this was posted previously or not. Assuming this is a good price. Never ordered from these guys myself. Shipping looks a little steep.

$299.99

CZ 91620 P-09 Full Size 9mm Luger 4.50" 19+1 Black Black Polymer Grip​

I have bought from them but not firearms, however, I thought most of their pistols usually ship for $20

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Pain got me up early, yay.

Working the extra day tomorrow until about 1400. If I kill a deer after I get home or Wednesday morning, I'm golden. Gotta go to Greenwood to Tilmans Truck accessories at 1545 and they're right down the road from my processor. Got some kinda barking bug. May have to avoid the family on Turkey day.

Praying that you get feeling better quickly patience!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have bought from them but not firearms, however, I thought most of their pistols usually ship for $20
    It looked like $19.99 for uninsured and $29.99 for insured when I looked real fast. Kind of burns me that a lot of places are charging more for shipping insurance when typically the contract is between shipping party and the carrier. Wasn't sure if it said it on their site but many of these places say something to the effect of no insurance and it's on you if it's lost. (Reviewed their shipping terms and confirmed that's what it says and also damage, etc)

If a package doesn't get to me, or is damaged, and the business contracted the shipper, I'm not taking that burden. I'd file a dispute on my payment card and move on (though not sure how that would go if I "agreed" to the policy.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This week is flying by. I need to submit my annual review self assessment by EOD tomorrow and have not had a chance to start it yet. Lot's of time left... :runaway:

I performed with awesomeness and, against all odds, expect 2024s performance to be even more awesomer.

Respectfully submitted,

Mr. 88

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This week is flying by. I need to submit my annual review self assessment by EOD tomorrow and have not had a chance to start it yet. Lot's of time left... :runaway:
    I hate that process. We get to do it a few times during the course of our fiscal year. Just another thing where we have to do the majority of the work on it, but the manager then does whatever they want with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom