The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I bought one from turbo a few years ago with the longer barrel. He also told me it was an Australian model. It came to me with 18 round mags and different base plates. A
    This came with three ten round mags with plastic basepads. I just through one of my extra standard mags with the basepads I make for the pic. The three ten round mags seems to be what is factory with it due to the mag restrictions. The newer models appear to have the larger capacity mags and matching baseplates. I’ll probably pick some of the mags up bc they look nicer than plastic.

It’s not the fanciest Cz out there but I do like it’s not a super common model like a shadow 2 or tso etc.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This came with three ten round mags with plastic basepads. I just through one of my extra standard mags with the basepads I make for the pic. The three ten round mags seems to be what is factory with it due to the mag restrictions. The newer models appear to have the larger capacity mags and matching baseplates. I’ll probably pick some of the mags up bc they look nicer than plastic.

It’s not the fanciest Cz out there but I do like it’s not a super common model like a shadow 2 or tso etc.

I shot the one GMCTTR has before he vacuumed it up. Great gun! IIRC the carry case is quite nice too.

Looks like a great deal.

Will anxiously awaiting range reports. :-)

Last edited:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I shoot the one GMCTTR has before he vacuumed it up. Great gun! IIRC the carry case is quite nice too.

Looks like an great deal.

Will anxiously awaiting range reports. :-)
    Hoping to be on the range at 8 am

It wasn’t a great deal as far as price but an easy one to make and I believe it was fair. P01, ruger mk iv, and skme 9mm ammo for it

I do like the larger case. Just wish it had the gold clasps that just scream CZ when you see them lol.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks for your good wishes, amigos.
    The Bandit was correct. Like his daughter, they did an aortic ultrasound. I tried to pry some info from the young lady who did the test, but she said that the "ordering physician had to read the results", and she wasn't allowed to give me her opinion.
    We shall see !

Man-o-man, I'm not used to getting up at 6AM. I'm sleepy !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The Bandit was correct. Like his daughter, they did an aortic ultrasound. I tried to pry some info from the young lady who did the test, but she said that the "ordering physician had to read the results", and she wasn't allowed to give me her opinion.
    We shall see !

As long as she didn't say, " Wait right there and DON'T move!".

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    We shall see !

Hopefully the doctor will get back to you quickly with good results.

Glad the nurse was easy on the eyes...:naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom