The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    He was hunting in the HNF, had some sort of map app that let him know that the deer had crossed a property line. The difference in local plants tells the story without an app or even a fence, going from mature trees to junk jungle.
    OnX is one popular application for that type of thing, though mostly I see it used for off roading, but it would work for hunting as well. There are a couple of other apps out there as well, but OnX is the one I remember seeing.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well guys my 8yo Flat Coated Retriever is going to the vet in the morning 0730.

Vet is going to open up the gum on top left side to see if it's full of infection or cancer or a combination of both.
    She's been a great companion for 8 years. She is my ears, and she let's me know when people are around day or night. So I'm hoping the veterinarian can fix her.
    Hoping it's just infection.
    I've been feeding her softened Diamond High Energy, and 2 scrambled eggs a day, because it hurts her to chew.

Black dog is her.
    20230731_210323.jpg
    She's not feeling to good.
    20231107_131403.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    First time I had seen one of those.

I'm still partial to plat books, topo maps and a compass.;)
    I’ll start by saying I love my Deloreme state maps that I use for exploring and my paper maps for hiking, but I use a lot of online tools for the drain tile work.
    I subscribe to OnX and LandGlide, and the info you can get from them is pretty tremendous for someone like me, who shows up in a field that I’ve never been to before and the owner doesn’t know the neighbors, but has to figure out what water is going where, and who to contact about it.
    Very quick and efficient.

Still not as much fun as planning a trip with a paper map, but gets the job done.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    View attachment 310564View attachment 310563

It’s a model made for Australia from what I can find online . Low cap mags and the extended barrel. Not something you see every day.

20231107_235134.jpgView attachment 310564View attachment 310563

It’s a model made for Australia from what I can find online . Low cap mags and the extended barrel. Not something you see every day.

I bought one from turbo a few years ago with the longer barrel. He also told me it was an Australian model. It came to me with 18 round mags and different base plates. A

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom