The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Actually had a hunter come by the house today and ask if he could follow a blood trail into my property, sort of restored my faith in people. He didn't retrieve the deer which doesn't surprise me considering where it went, an almost impenetrable 30 acres of small pines, briars and high weeds. It's really difficult just to walk through.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Actually had a hunter come by the house today and ask if he could follow a blood trail into my property, sort of restored my faith in people. He didn't retrieve the deer which doesn't surprise me considering where it went, an almost impenetrable 30 acres of small pines, briars and high weeds. It's really difficult just to walk through.
    That's too bad he didn't get it. Glad he came and asked, though.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Today is the 2 year anniversary of my Father-in-Law’s passing. My wife and I have a tradition of taking the day off and celebrating his memory by doing things he would have enjoyed. The plan was steak, book stores, coffee and range time. We had to take a rain check on the range time. It turned out a friend needed help today instead and that was a great way to spend the day. Above all else, Dad loved people and he went out of his way to help people as much as he could. Here’s to Dad :cheers:
    Thanks for letting me have a moment of sentiment.

1699402792838.jpeg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Nice! Actually asked you, hmm. Very cool!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Today is the 2 year anniversary of my Father-in-Law’s passing. My wife and I have a tradition of taking the day off and celebrating his memory by doing things he would have enjoyed. The plan was steak, book stores, coffee and range time. We had to take a rain check on the range time. It turned out a friend needed help today instead and that was a great way to spend the day. Above all else, Dad loved people and he went out of his way to help people as much as he could. Here’s to Dad :cheers:
    Thanks for letting me have a moment of sentiment.

View attachment 310533

That's a very nice tribute to your FIL, Hawk. I can tell by his countenance that he was a good guy ! :thumbsup:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    He was hunting in the HNF, had some sort of map app that let him know that the deer had crossed a property line. The difference in local plants tells the story without an app or even a fence, going from mature trees to junk jungle.
    Probably OnX. A buddy of mine uses it when he pheasant hunts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom