The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Thank you to all who donated and to the raffle ticket buyers. When Norm arrives in the morning Barb will draw a name out of the hat to see who the caretaker will be for the next 11 months. Funds have arrived from some but not all. I have no doubt that everyone who said they would, has or will follow through. I have a carefully made tally of who and how much along with the yay or nay for tickets.
    Best of luck to the participants.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Thank you to all who donated and to the raffle ticket buyers. When Norm arrives in the morning Barb will draw a name out of the hat to see who the caretaker will be for the next 11 months. Funds have arrived from some but not all. I have no doubt that everyone who said they would, has or will follow through. I have a carefully made tally of who and how much along with the yay or nay for tickets.
    Mine was shipped out Saturday. Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Wake Up, gangsters ! .... there's new fossils to view !!!

Included with my last shipment from my supplier, I picked up a fascinating new fossil.
    Trilobites first entered the fossil record a long time ago .... specimens have been found that date to 521 million years ago, when the oceans first started brimming with life. My example is only 380 million years old .... hope that you aren't disappointed.

For size perspective, my hard-shelled sea 'bug' is about 3" long. I bet that it would taste like a mini-lobster !

i-PH847fF-XL.jpg

I immediately spotted this mini man face fossil. Seems to have a bust of a person holding a sword high tattooed on his forehead too.

i-PH847fF-XL.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

I'm rooting for south Indy for the WIN ... we're an admirable lot ! :D

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Well you're ready for a range trip.
    I'm especially excited to work on my 'AK overhead hold and jump to blindly shoot over a wall' technique.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Tarzan would likely swing out of a tree, holding his AK and wearing a loin cloth.
    He'd sink a perfect landing onto his mountain bike, jump a sinkhole, jump & roll into a concrete barrior ...... and his target would pay for his wrath !
    Couldn't even do that decades ago...well, maybe the smash into a concrete barrier part.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Almost forgot about that. Text me who to make the check out to and I think I still have your mailing address.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Thanks again for all of the efforts that you put into the Blue Cindy project Patience.
    You're welcome. Glad to see it settled. Everyone realizes, of course, that the raffle rules are completely un-enforceable. Just counting on everyone agreeing and being honorable. And hoping we can do a good thing for years in honor of CM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom