The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning all! Two late nights in a row, had only 1 beer last night, got home around 0100 stone cold sober but feel like I got drunk last night :dunno:. Getting old sucks! Then wake to a gray, damp morning and still having trouble getting moving after :coffee::coffee:
    I hate when that happens. I don't mind a bit of a hangover if I've earned it, but it's a PITA when it comes just from staying up past 9:30pm

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I have a plan. Going to install utilizing the Matt-Method. I am confident in its ability to accomplish anything to, umm, a certain degree of perfection.
    I can resemble that comment.
    We have talked about driving out west, just driving around seeing the country. I think she's afraid I'll buy something at every small town gun store we come across.
    Do it!
    A buddy and I hit the road with an invite to stay however long we wanted at a BLM Rangers house (long story that started with a dinosaur presentation in my wife’s kindergarten class) and we took him up on it.
    He showed us around Escalante Grand Staircase and we drove all over with my rooftop tent and also hiked quite a bit.

Trip of a lifetime.
    If you’re never been out there, or better yet have and long for more (that’s how it works!) start planning now.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Got another slide ready for cerakote. Last big project before Friday.

Prodigy got time in the garage today. French border, blended the rear of the frame and slide, lightening cuts on top of slide. Main opening shows that sexy thick bull barrel. I didn't really have a solid plan on the slide lightening cuts, so I just started with the main port and worked my around it, kind of a free style type experience.

20231203_200926.jpg
    20231203_201047.jpg
    20231203_201317.jpg
    20231203_201340.jpg
    20231203_202117.jpg
    20231203_202154.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

Prodigy got time in the garage today. French border, blended the rear of the frame and slide, lightening cuts on top of slide. Main opening shows that sexy thick bull barrel. I didn't really have a solid plan on the slide lightening cuts, so I just started with the main port and worked my around it, kind of a free style type experience.

View attachment 316457
    View attachment 316458
    View attachment 316459
    View attachment 316460
    View attachment 316461
    View attachment 316462
    Recoil spring change due to lightning the slide?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

View attachment 316457
    View attachment 316458
    View attachment 316459
    View attachment 316460
    View attachment 316461
    View attachment 316462

I like everything about that gun. Even the Holosun.

Truth.

Quality work, Mr. dogg.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    One lucky win against an apparently overrated #1.

Yawn.

:-)
    We're going to find out what FSU is made of when the Dawgs take them apart in the Orange Bowl.

I haven't watched any Washington or Michigan games this year to know what they are about.

Texas is going to be tough.

Going to be interesting set of playoff games.

I saw today on one of the ESPN shows that FSU AD was one of a group of three that voted against going to the 12 team playoff for the 2023 season, and forced it to be next year due to TX and Oklahoma going to the SEC. If that's true, probably kicking himself about now.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We're going to find out what FSU is made of when the Dawgs take them apart in the Orange Bowl.

Going to be interesting set of playoff games.

Florida State is a tragedy waiting to happen at QB. My guess is Georgia will run over them.

I get to watch the Tony the Tiger bowl. Sigh.

Michigan looks tough to beat. At least, until the ncaa vacates their season. ;-)

I can’t root for Michigan or “that team you like” so it’s up to you.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

View attachment 316457
    View attachment 316458
    View attachment 316459
    View attachment 316460
    View attachment 316461
    View attachment 316462
    Nice work Spicy! I like everything about that gun except the holosun :stickpoke::cool:

I was looking to do some slide lightening on my Prodigy and getting rid of the roll marks. Seen a few different ways peeps were trying but found this one that I liked most. Thought about using some variation of it.

Screenshot_20231102_201324_Gallery.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Florida State is a tragedy waiting to happen at QB. My guess is Georgia will run over them.

I get to watch the Tony the Tiger bowl. Sigh.

Michigan looks tough to beat. At least, until the ncaa vacates their season. ;-)

I can’t root for Michigan or “that team you like” so it’s up to you.

Agreed GA is going to pummel FSU (not sure if GA will have any major sit outs for the bowl game).

Next year when the 12 team playoffs start will be interesting.

Of course the conferences are going to look much different. No divisions in the SEC, 8 conference games, etc. Not sure what's happening with the other conferences. Should be entertaining.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville

View attachment 316457
    View attachment 316458
    View attachment 316459
    View attachment 316460
    View attachment 316461
    View attachment 316462
    This looks great! I’m not brave enough yet but this is tempting me to do some similiar things on my cheaper CZs

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Nice work Spicy! I like everything about that gun except the holosun :stickpoke::cool:

I was looking to do some slide lightening on my Prodigy and getting rid of the roll marks. Seen a few different ways peeps were trying but found this one that I liked most. Thought about using some variation of it.

View attachment 316480
    If I had a CNC, I would be doing that kind of slide machining. I love that look. Doing slide machining a manual mill is very time consuming, well for me at least, maybe not a professional machinist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom