The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If you don’t mind me asking, which 2 did Allen do?
    Sure thing, Allen did the Tactical (top) mill and Cerakote the slide, and then it went to the Wizard.
    IIRC I had the Omega (bottom) Wizardized and then took it apart, milled it and Cerakoted it.

I then obtained the Compact, PCR (middle), took it all apart to Cerakote and mill, and then reassembled it and then took it to be Wizardized.
    I remember being pretty proud of myself for getting that 75 back together after paint, but I knew I could take a bag of parts to the Wizard and he’d forgive me.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sure thing, Allen did the Tactical (top) mill and Cerakote the slide, and then it went to the Wizard.
    IIRC I had the Omega (bottom) Wizardized and then took it apart, milled it and Cerakoted it.

I then obtained the Compact, PCR (middle), took it all apart to Cerakote and mill, and then reassembled it and then took it to be Wizardized.
    I remember being pretty proud of myself for getting that 75 back together after paint, but I knew I could take a bag of parts to the Wizard and he’d forgive me.
    I certainly wouldn’t mind taking a closer look at those sometime.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    One of these Weatherby/Anschutz .22's have been in my bucket list forever, why didn't I buy one when they were less than 1K lol. This ones already up to 1500.00 with 7 days left. I think mcapo or Patience has one?

I've always wanted on of those too. I had the opportunity to buy a couple of them under 1k and didn't because I didn't like the wood. I thought that I could find one better, bad idea.
    Ditto. Always wanted one - never bought one until I did....at premium.

I bid on an untold number of them only to never buy. One showed up a local auction of a Weatherby collector. I decided I was buying it. Period. I did.

Came with a nice Weatherby scope but I need to find the correct XXII scope which also sells for crazy money.
    I thought the one you bought was the semi-auto, didn't know it was the Anschutz.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I've always wanted on of those too. I had the opportunity to buy a couple of them under 1k and didn't because I didn't like the wood. I thought that I could find one better, bad idea.

I thought the one you bought was the semi-auto, didn't know it was the Anschutz.

I have one of the Beretta made semi autos. Would like to have Japanese I and II and Mossberg examples but $$$$$.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I didn't know that there was that many different models. How can you tell the difference? Oh well, I probably have them all anyways. :)
    I would be happy to take any extra you have...I need three more:

Beretta made them ~1961 to 66

"KGT and Nikko in Japan (1967–80)

Mossberg (1979–82)

Howa (1984–88)

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I know some of them are Italian and some of the Japs are made just like the ones made in Italy. Some of the later model Jap guns I know are made different that the early ones. I didn't know any were made by Mossberg.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Is there a reason the couple of CZ P-06's I've noticed in the classies lately are priced much higher than other CZ's? Was the MSRP considerably higher than 9mm models or rarity from low production numbers, or, or ???

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wanting 4.25" in 9

$685

Would a Ronin work?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Is there a reason the couple of CZ P-06's I've noticed in the classies lately are priced much higher than other CZ's? Was the MSRP considerably higher than 9mm models or rarity from low production numbers, or, or ???
    Nope. MSRP was in line with other offerings.

They are scarce and, of course, 40 SW always brings a premium ;-)

I have wanted one just to have one but too much for me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

$685

Would a Ronin work?
    Thanks. That appears to be firstline (SA's first responder discount) program to get that price.

Also, actually thinking I'm more interested in a steel frame like the Garrison.

That would be a great price if it weren't requiring qualification to the first line program.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom