The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I read an article today about people getting stuck in their new electric Fiskars because the key fob went wacky.
    BMW E36s have an issue with the locking system in that if you lock the car from the outside with the key fob, someone inside is now trapped. A young woman in CA died when her brother accidentally locked her in his car on a hot summer day. A glass breaker is good insurance to have in the car if you drive one (which I do).

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Morning all. Spending morning at range with my ria 1911 ds fn 502 and tx 22c.

It is one mag that is only one thst is having problems with ria. Spring is noticeably lighter and a coil or more short when comparing them. Should be easy fix. The first disassembly and reassembly of 1911 in my life was a breeze. Can’t believe how simple they are. Will probably start tinkering soon. Need to order some better internals and go from there. If I continue to like it it will make the trip to Bloomington for cerakote

Question for the experts, I’m perfectly happy with it. Seems triggers can be hard to come by for it(uses para p18). Besides that rest parts of interchangeable with general 1911/2011 stuff. Is there any reason to get rid of this for a prodigy in terms of part replacement down road, etc.

Also the tx22 compact is probably on the move if anyone interested. I like the 502 better and can sacrifice tx for 1911 parts lol

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If he wants it before 30 days +shipping time they aren't the one. If he can wait then they will deliver.

They literally mean this.
    Need it soon? We’re not your Huckleberry. Our shipments can take up to 30 days.
    Ha, I didn't see their warning, I ordered a Radian-RamJet comp and barrel from them and i'm not very patient lol, just ask the Botach customer service people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom