The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I no longer have any N-frame 357's either but like others I always look if one is available.
    To every problem, there is a solution....

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got the shot this morning, talked my wife into letting me stop by Marksman on the way back. Saw a few things, including an interesting Range Officer Compact in 9mm, but think I'm going to wait for a Commander Garrison 4.25" as it seems the RO Compact is a bit of a unique sized frame (not govt size).

Was able to walk a little better this afternoon and headed to Costco to pick up a few things including $199 of a new router because mine decided to take a dump last evening and reset itself to factory default.

I reconfigured my old one last night and today and every time I'd reboot it, it lost its config again , so I'm guessing the flash storage on it that retains the config took a dump or is corrupted. I've seen other reports of folks with the same router say similar after 4 years or so old. Hated to spend the money because the previous router was still fast and gave great coverage in the house.

So got a new one and set it up to look like the old one. Seems to be working.

20240209_151019377_iOS - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    To every problem, there is a solution....

I was going to send this to you to get.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Got the shot this morning, talked my wife into letting me stop by Marksman on the way back. Saw a few things, including an interesting Range Officer Compact in 9mm, but think I'm going to wait for a Commander Garrison 4.25" as it seems the RO Compact is a bit of a unique sized frame (not govt size).

Was able to walk a little better this afternoon and headed to Costco to pick up a few things including $199 of a new router because mine decided to take a dump last evening and reset itself to factory default.

I reconfigured my old one last night and today and every time I'd reboot it, it lost its config again , so I'm guessing the flash storage on it that retains the config took a dump or is corrupted. I've seen other reports of folks with the same router say similar after 4 years or so old. Hated to spend the money because the previous router was still fast and gave great coverage in the house.

So got a new one and set it up to look like the old one. Seems to be working.

View attachment 331720
    They are pretty well stocked currently, lots of nice toys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom