THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Really, really, really.......really sorry to hear about your family friend passing, MM. Thoughts and prayers inbound since I read the loss of your daughter's Angel. I still call our new "horse", Chewy from time to time, but Cooper is fast becoming, my morning buddy, but at 65#, he's a little much for a "lap dog".

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man.....I've just be lurking here from time to time. Life craziness. Found out, in the last couple months, good friend, is ending his marriage, and I'm loosing my flip flop shooting range......OK, No I don't shoot in flip flops, BUT it's within flip flop walking range......UGH!!! On a side note, the place is listed now FOR SALE.

9.5 acres, with 8 acres woods, with ATV trails throughout. Of course, a gorgeous 100m range, in a natural ravine, with 15 to 20 feet sides with a natural 20 to 25 feet dirt backstop. 40x60 feet, concrete floored pole barn, a 20x30ish feet wood shed, which has concrete floor and a central vac system installed for wood working. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a LARGE great room and even LARGER 3+ garage attached to the home. House sits on top of a huge hill that overlooks a Big Barbee Channel, which the property has a deeded 20 or 30 feet parcel on the channel, across from the acreage. He's asking $899,000. You can PM me with anyone interested. Gorgeous 3 season room, could be 4, overlooks Big Barbee......did I mention it has a gorgeous, natural 100m shooting range???......LOL.

Sorry to hear about your, er, his loss.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    OK, the real craziness has been taxes, and my daughter graduating high school. She is the salutatorian for Wawasee High School. She's the #1 singles player for their tennis team, so been working days from time to time to catch her playing her final high school matches.
    Wow!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Guessing she takes after her mother? :cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think it is funny that we got super excited about the ultra thin P365....and then got super excited about the slightly thicker WC grip module.

That's kinda where I'm at. Not that the WC grip module is bad, but the stock grip fits my hand better than any other gun I've shot, so I'm sticking with it.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    That's kinda where I'm at. Not that the WC grip module is bad, but the stock grip fits my hand better than any other gun I've shot, so I'm sticking with it.
    That’s why I’m on fence with pcr. It fits my hands and is easier to shoot than anything else but the sig fits my love handles while holstered better LOL

I’ve almost talked myself into letter shadow 2 go in order to get kadet host and keep the pcr for some carry but mostly plinking. Thought also crossed mine to just sell 365 package and get a kadet hose that way and man up and just always carry pcr.

These first world problems are rough.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    That’s why I’m on fence with pcr. It fits my hands and is easier to shoot than anything else but the sig fits my love handles while holstered better LOL

I’ve almost talked myself into letter shadow 2 go in order to get kadet host and keep the pcr for some carry but mostly plinking. Thought also crossed mine to just sell 365 package and get a kadet hose that way and man up and just always carry pcr.

These first world problems are rough.
    I'm still trying to man up and lose the love handles.:n00b::stickpoke:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Took an early lunch this morning. Neighbor lady called and her furnace quit. Thanks to my previous experience in this matter and to Lee11B and CM's help from 2 winters ago, I quickly found the cracked ignitor and installed a new upgraded one that I haven't needed for my furnace yet. Cleaned the flame sensor while I was in there as well. They're going to order me a new ignitor to put back on my shelf. Payment was a warm hug from a very happy 75yr old lady and she brought me lunch later!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Took an early lunch this morning. Neighbor lady called and her furnace quit. Thanks to my previous experience in this matter and to Lee11B and CM's help from 2 winters ago, I quickly found the cracked ignitor and installed a new upgraded one that I haven't needed for my furnace yet. Cleaned the flame sensor while I was in there as well. They're going to order me a new ignitor to put back on my shelf. Payment was a warm hug from a very happy 75yr old lady and she brought me lunch later!
    ...atta boy, T...!!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Why does that not surprise me from people in this group. Warms my heart Travis.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening all. Partially caught up, I don't like the bad juju as of late. I will make snackrifices for us all. May you wake up tomorrow better than today.

Just got home from several cases of the runs. :dunno:
    Hauling furniture and estate items from MILs place to ours. Pickle Lady is handling a lot of the estate sale. Folding some stuff into her already scheduled garage sale this weekend.

Anywho, no more runs for a day or 2 unless I eat bad Thai. Time to shave and make ready for the paycheck printing factory. Can't wait till weekend, off for another overnighter in wilderness. Retro gear this time!

IMG_20230501_201006053.jpg

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Wait a minute. You told Matt and I you were napping on the couch today. Are you sure you didn’t dream all this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom