THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Good morning, CZers!!! :coffee::coffee: already in....thinking of second gallon of:coffee:. Allergy shots....now they're every 3 weeks, however the allergy doctor wants to bump up to 2 for ragweed? We've been doing this for 18 months.....think there ought to be some type of resistance in my son's system already......think I smell a 3rd vacation home payoff going on.....or a 100k+ BMW electric SUV purchase going on in the health care system......:wallbash::scratch::scratch:.........ultimately.....:spend::spend: going out of the gun fund.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning, CZers!!! :coffee::coffee: already in....thinking of second gallon of:coffee:. Allergy shots....now they're every 3 weeks, however the allergy doctor wants to bump up to 2 for ragweed? We've been doing this for 18 months.....think there ought to be some type of resistance in my son's system already......think I smell a 3rd vacation home payoff going on.....or a 100k+ BMW electric SUV purchase going on in the health care system......:wallbash::scratch::scratch:.........ultimately.....:spend::spend: going out of the gun fund.
    Allergy doctor heard about your buddy's $899k house for sale.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Did you guys see that crazy thread about budgets and guns?

First @zachcz considers selling a Shadow2, then @88E30M50 consider selling an SP01 and now some @Usmccookie guy wants me to quantify my annual spending?
    I don’t shoot competitions and it may be a sin but I shoot my 75b better than i do the shadow and any shadow I’ve had or shot. It’s pretty in the safe and a great shooter but not super practical for me since. Really want a full size to host the kadet. Nothing set in stone yet but at some point decisions has to be made on pcr or shadow or 365 bundle to source another Cz for the kadet. I totally support selling an sp01 though. It’s a personal taste thing but I hate rails with a passion on CZs and most guns in general LOL

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I don’t shoot competitions and it may be a sin but I shoot my 75b better than i do the shadow and any shadow I’ve had or shot. It’s pretty in the safe and a great shooter but not super practical for me since. Really want a full size to host the kadet. Nothing set in stone yet but at some point decisions has to be made on pcr or shadow or 365 bundle to source another Cz for the kadet. I totally support selling an sp01 though. It’s a personal taste thing but I hate rails with a passion on CZs and most guns in general LOL
    Just giving you a hard time (well actually more so 88 and cookie - you are kinda collateral damage). :stickpoke:

I tend to lean away from rails if I have a choice and tend to prefer a tail heavy gun - which a Shadow 2 is not.

The SP-01 was actually my first CZ and I was cold on it until I got around this group and saw what it could really be.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Did you guys see that crazy thread about budgets and guns?

First @zachcz considers selling a Shadow2, then @88E30M50 consider selling an SP01 and now some @Usmccookie guy wants me to quantify my annual spending?
    My wife has been trying to get me to sell stuff because I spend too much on my hobbies. So I had my accountant go through my spending, check out our expenses and create a plan and budget to get debt free by the end of next quarter and possibly pay off the house in the next 2 years. It turns out that I spend less than 2% on hobbies and my wife still thinks it’s too much… yet we spend almost $1500/ month on eating out. :spend:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    My old friend will be letting go of a few handguns in the next week or two. As new and unfired are a Sig Legion 229 SAO, possible optics read, he will verify this later today and a CZ 75B manual safety. Also a Canik compact with a cool camo coloring, this one has had 5 rounds fired. I will meet him next week if he is feeling better and check them out.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Think it's time for a no soliciting sign out front. Other than girl scout cookies, I'd rather not be bothered. This isn't the 1950's.
    We have one but the politicians and pollsters are exempt from the ordinance so they still come (hmmm, I wonder who wrote an ordinance like that? - purple as needed).

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Hit the range with my brother (@indyblue ) today and got to try out his new to him PCR. Sights are off but easy adjustment. But I am spoiled after shooting my CGW/Wizardized PCR and I forgot what the before was like! I was short on the rest several times. As soon as his gun fund is recovered from the initial purchase I think he will be browsing CGW offerings. Silly boy said something about sending it to CGW for the enhancements but I set him straight and said when he is ready I will introduce him to @llh1956. My brother lives only a few minutes from Indy Arms so easy meet up.

While I was at the range I got the P-07 out of jail and it is now happily in my safe. Needed a good cleaning as still had what looked like factory grease in the rails but over all looks like few rounds went down the pipe. Its a 2016 build!

Managed to change the safety back to decocker with only a single f bomb. Will hit the range with it next week and maybe order up a few more mags. It seems my PCR mags cycle fine with snap caps but there is a gap above the base plate so I will get the proper mags as they are not too bad.

1683144349241.jpeg
    1683144400214.jpeg

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Hit the range with my brother today and got to try out his new to him PCR. Sights are off but easy adjustment. But I am spoiled after shooting my CGW/Wizardized PCR and I forgot what the before was like! As soon as his gun fund is recovered from the initial purchase I think he will be browsing CGW offerings. Silly boy said something about sending it to CGW for the enhancements but I set him straight and said when he is ready I will introduce him to @llh1956. My brother lives only a few minutes from Indy Arms so easy meet up.

While I was at the range I got the P-07 out f jail and it is now happily in my safe. Needed a good cleaning as still had what looked like factory grease in the rails but over all looks like few rounds went down the pipe. Its a 2016 build!

Managed to change the safety back to decocker with only a single f bomb. Will hit the range with it next week and maybe order up a few more mags. It seems my PCR mags cycle fine with snap caps but there is a gap above the base plate so I will get the proper mags as they are not too bad.

View attachment 273709
    View attachment 273710
    The p07 doesn’t get the love it deserves!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom