THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Thanks guys. My wife and I would care for her dog when she went on weekend trips. We both grew very fond of Angel.
    Last photo. I'm reminiscing tonight.

i-xQ4pvDk-M.jpg
    Oh jeez she looks like such a sweet girl.. losing a loved one is always hard, even the furry freeloaders.

And by freeloaders, they give back in a way that is so meaningful and can’t be replicated easily. Unconditional love is in a good dogs heart. We don’t deserve dogs, but god placed them here to counter the hard things in life.

R.I.P. Angel

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I am a little the odd man out. I have a standard WC P365 grip module as I carry with the 10 round mag (14 as my spare) for easier concealability. Have the OR P365x slide with a Holosun 407k. Can still pocket carry with some clothes like cargo shorts.
    I am probably the odd man out, I don’t have a 365!

I do have a 229 now, so hopefully just hanging out on the fringes of the cool kids club (if you were a part of that conversation a while back)

Really want to love the Phantom, need to find some time to work on the mag release and see if that can smooth things out. Weather like as of late should have allowed for that kind of thing, but some unexpected work rolled in and it’s worth doing, especially if we can’t plant corn.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Doing some practice work tonight, trying out different used end mills that were given to me. Mainly just seeing what the design of the cuts look like and practicing using the table a bit too. I know most of the cuts are rough, but these are used/worn tools, so to be expected. I really like the ball end mill and that cut is one I have in mind for a 1911 whenever I decide I'm ready.

20230501_215758.jpg
    20230501_215852.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I have to agree that Zachcz is a pretty good guy! I usually scroll through this every few days for the cz posts and sometimes skim the day to day things because I can’t keep up with all the messages. So i tread lightly. LOL

Yes I want the older style but they do also come on some newer models it seems. I just want one of the few models that it is a little straighter than the really curved one currently on my stsinless. I can get some pics when I get home.

I would assume as many Cz fans on here someone has one laying in a box somewhere
    I probably have several 75 triggers!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Doing some practice work tonight, trying out different used end mills that were given to me. Mainly just seeing what the design of the cuts look like and practicing using the table a bit too. I know most of the cuts are rough, but these are used/worn tools, so to be expected. I really like the ball end mill and that cut is one I have in mind for a 1911 whenever I decide I'm ready.

View attachment 273304
    View attachment 273305
    I think I have a couple of slides you can fiddle with!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am probably the odd man out, I don’t have a 365!

I do have a 229 now, so hopefully just hanging out on the fringes of the cool kids club (if you were a part of that conversation a while back)

Really want to love the Phantom, need to find some time to work on the mag release and see if that can smooth things out. Weather like as of late should have allowed for that kind of thing, but some unexpected work rolled in and it’s worth doing, especially if we can’t plant corn.
    I am sooooo close to joining the 229 club….

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom