THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Well, it looks like I got rid of everything except a Nvidia GTX 660. If that fits your needs, let me know and you can have it.
    Thank you Sir! I'll take it :)

What I'm using right now is at least 15 years old. These computer builds are a nice distraction for me. I went for close to a decade away from having an actual PC while just using an iPad instead. Now that I've begun building systems again, I'm also getting back into development. The development world has changed significantly since I did it for a living. I don't think containers were even a thing when I was building systems as my daily job.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm not even sure how old it is, but it's been sitting in a bin for years. You're welcome to drop by and grab it if you need it quickly, or I'll throw it in an anti-static bag and bring it with me on Saturday.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm not even sure how old it is, but it's been sitting in a bin for years. You're welcome to drop by and grab it if you need it quickly, or I'll throw it in an anti-static bag and bring it with me on Saturday.
    Saturday works for me. Right now, with what I have, I'm trying to stress test the system a bit and with 5 videos playing simultaneously, it's barely taking 45% of CPU and about 15% of memory. I'm hoping to heat up the CPU enough to spot the bad fans but they are all just idling along smoothly.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I had a Century Resorter for a while, it was a little older though.;)View attachment 275266
    Yeah, we love Woody’s. My friends on the lake have dreamt of getting a wooden century or Chris craft for years but they are not very mechanically inclined so the procedures involved in owning a wooden hull boat is a little much for them. They just want to drop it in the water and go.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yeah, we love Woody’s. My friends on the lake have dreamt of getting a wooden century or Chris craft for years but they are not very mechanically inclined so the procedures involved in owning a wooden hull boat is a little much for them. They just want to drop it in the water and go.

It was a learning experience for me.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    This kinda reminds me of a beautiful high polished wood boat in one of the older James Bond movies. I always wanted one like it. I just can't remember now what movie and what kind of boat it was.
    I think you’re referring to from Russia with love.

I think it was a Fairey Huntress. Very beautiful boats.
    1683818818075.jpg

Hacker-Crafts are nice too, but you'd need lottery money to get one. Randall Tobias (frmr Lilly CEO) has two of them at their docks on Wawasee.
    1683819167616.png

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I’m more of a Nordhavn or Fleming type of guy. Just would need to win the lottery.
    Myself I like the Riva Aquarama.
    Like you I'd need to win the lottery.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Myself I like the Riva Aquarama.
    Like you I'd need to win the lottery.
    Yeah I forgot about Riva. Those are hotness too.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

When I lived in Minnesota, the employer I worked for let us do team building outings every year. We would rent a boat on Lake Minnetonka which looked similar to that and the dozen or so of us on the team would eat lunch and drink while cruising the lake for 3 hours. I always loved it and looked forward to it every year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom