THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    $899.99

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Here we go. Ignore the crappy old chair against the wall and the deck, which as I said is going to be repainted soon.
    Ordered some patio furniture a few weeks ago. Still waiting on the Trex decking material in the color my wife picked to come in so the deck crew can replace the deck we have now that has rot.
    Just had a tree taken down that was next to the deck in prep as well. :spend:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Brutus will be limited to the 100 yd range at FGE this year until I get some more berms built.. Found a bullet about 1/4 mile away and about 110° to the left of where we were trying to zero it last year. Stuck about 1/2 way into an oak. That's on me. Nobody else so don't anybody take it personal. Matt said he saw evidence of one bouncing and I shoulda listened to him.

Understood ! .... I'm sorry that that the projectile wasn't restrained.
    The new AR500 target angles-down, which should help in the future.
    The shorter range sees a lot of action ! Brutus will be happy there ! :thumbsup:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Brutus will be limited to the 100 yd range at FGE this year until I get some more berms built.. Found a bullet about 1/4 mile away and about 110° to the left of where we were trying to zero it last year. Stuck about 1/2 way into an oak. That's on me. Nobody else so don't anybody take it personal. Matt said he saw evidence of one bouncing and I shoulda listened to him.
    Wasn’t me. I shoot low and left.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Are you in IA still, my wife was coming back from IN on Sunday on 80 near Newton and got caught in crazy severe storm, giant hail ravaged the Cherokee, needs a new hood, roof etc!
    I was still in MO then. I heard it was really bad around Grinnell & Newton. Baseball sized hail. Lot'sa damage.! Not good. Sorry to hear about the vehicle.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good morning my friends of all things wood 'n steel.
    Cutting some foam outta the new bikes saddle today. She is a tall one and need to get my feet down better.
    Hope your day is a blessed one.!

e93c0e23453c334e1b4e0115d8c491e8--pee-wee-herman-bike-stuff.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    20230510_071521.jpg
    Really good morning!
    Onions, Portabello 'shrooms, tomato, and cheddar 3 egg omelette with fesh eggs from my sis-in-law. With a little Red Gold chili sauce and fresh steamed asparagus. That's not all the asparagus. I ate some b4 I got photographic . ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom