THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    It's going to have to come down sooner than I would have liked and will cost more. I wanted to do some of the work myself.
    Get a dumpster delivered, have beer and pizza on hand. I am game for a day or 2 of hard work and I bet we can put together a nice little crew and have it done in no time. If there is time and place for a little shooting (or just a chance ot ogle & fondle some of your firearms), all the better!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Get a dumpster delivered, have beer and pizza on hand. I am game for a day or 2 of hard work and I bet we can put together a nice little crew and have it done in no time. If there is time and place for a little shooting (or just a chance ot ogle & fondle some of your firearms), all the better!
    I'm in. Just need some notice.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Same thing I was going to post. Depending on when, I could be available as well. I'm pretty good at demo work.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I would imagine that if the cops visited this place at night they would find everybody there had active warrants.
    I'd be worried about them cooking meth in there and having problems with state EPA or somehow getting tagged with some kind cleanup bill as the landowner. That said, I know you probably know more about chemical cleanup, and laws than most anyone here.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Brutus wants to handle overwatch duties !
    .... he needs to earn his new T-DOGG plaque.

I'm not the best crewmember for demo work, Leadeye .... but overwatch duty aside, I bet that I could be useful for somethinig ! :)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Brutus wants to handle overwatch duties !
    .... he needs to earn his new T-DOGG plaque.

I'm not the best crewmember for demo work, Leadeye .... but overwatch duty aside, I bet that I could be useful for somethinig ! :)
    Brutus could probably do the demo. Or we could get some of those fellas in the tannerite video thread to come out for a shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom