THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Brutus could probably do the demo. Or we could get some of those fellas in the tannerite video thread to come out for a shoot.
    Doesn't everyone have APIT (amour piercing incendiary tracer) rounds for such occasions ?
    I do! :D

i-vmJTqZm-L.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I've got so many little accessories to sell. This is going to take forever. I have large plastic totes full of gear and accessories.
    Feeling overwhelmed.

This. I bleed crap off in Pickle Lady's garage sales. She keeps the money, I don't have to look at it anymore. Unless it's a tidy sum, then I make her take me to dinner.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    There is a neighborhood garage sale here this weekend. I haven't put out a table in years.

It started as a gag years ago. I'd put an "offering" out for those dads-in-tow. I quickly discovered it's a great way to capitalize on purging unwanteds. And the ladies get to justify their dragging them around by saying "look you found something ", thus negating her discretion for purchasing prices allowing said dad to purchase more of my crap. Sales pitchy yet?

It's an algorithm where everyone wins. But mostly me.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Slept like crap. Fight or flight all night. Dreaming I was pulling a cruise liner down the Mississippi with a rope in my teeth if the pictures in my head are any indication. Miserable sleep.
    Paperwork headaches along with the boat going around a corner at too great a speed and getting grounded in Venice. Don't ask me how the Mississippi gets to Venice. I don't know. :runaway: :ugh::nailbite::nuts::runaway: time for :coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom